Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Spoilers] Craglorn – The Missing Guardian – What is she saying?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I went through that quest for the second time last night and I still can't tell what Hara is saying during the portion where you fight the Serpent's Corruption (the giant snake). All I got was:

"...true heroes of this world...this is the foreshadowing of your doom...these mortals will see to it that your chaos is undone here...We will reunite the Guardians and you'll be banished once more..."

I had NPC subtitles on and got nothing. That first bit is so quiet and this is of course during a boss fight that I can only get the general sense of it. What is she saying?

Edit: Got a few more of the words.

Edit again: It sounds like she calls the Serpent 'Malazod' in the first part.

Tally of runs through the quest so far: 4
Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on April 6, 2015 12:06AM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It took eight runs through the quest but I believe I have it:

"You've always underestimated the will of the true heroes of this world, Malazod. Witness the foreshadowing of your doom. These mortals will see to it that your chaos is undone here. We will reunite the Guardians and you'll be banished once more..."

As a side note, if any of you have quest dialog you've been trying to hear, this should help you out:

1.) Open your Audio settings.
    2.) Turn Dialog up to full.
    3.) Turn everything else down to zero.

I will note that this makes fighting harder since you can't hear much from the mobs except the occasional "circle around!" etc., but you won't have to filter speech though the constant sound of abilities going off.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC