Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Templar build for PVE

Ravendax
Ravendax
Hi, im returning to ESO with a templar vampire VR1. I'm completely lost. I'v stop playing more then 6 month ago.

Any good advice on a solo build? I don't pvp at all. ILl mainly quest.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka or Stamina based? Have you looked on Deltia's Gaming youtube channel? He has videos on builds for all classes.

I'd encourage you to post a more detailed description of the issues you're having, so it would be easier to give you good help too :)

I'd say that the most important thing you need to have when you reaching VR levels (even for questing) is a good equipment set. Set bonus are a good help, and even at green quality, the difference is huge compared to using random drops.

Since VR levels take longer, and differences in stats on equipment that differs a few levels is not so important, I'd say that crafting a good set each ~3 or 4 VR levels would be a good mark.

Best regards,
    Leeux.

EDIT: Added link
    Edited by leeux on May 13, 2015 11:33PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>