The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shattered Shoals readable notes/books

VaXuS
VaXuS
In Khenarthi's Roost., how many books/notes regarding the Gold Fleet have you guys found scattered about the wrecks? After some considerable exploring i found only 3 and the hardest thus far was the note on a wreck furthest out the sea describing the composition of the fleet.

Something i just wanted to ask around as i like going into the story of quests.

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I... I didn't realize there were multiple ones. I figured there was just one, so after I clicked on the first one I didn't click on any others or look for them. I might have to make a trip back there to try to find them.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)