The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR Elden Hollow, Bogdan the Nightflame severely stealth nerfed?

Vahrokh
Vahrokh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,
today said instance was gold key pledge.

We assembled a fairly average group including a VR7 DPS. However the boss looked like 3 times easier than pre-patch!

Basically the boss would jump and pulverize (is that the skill name?) when fires were so few on the ground, no challenge at all. Even leaving all the adds alive, the "blacks" couldn't really pose any danger because fires were always so few nobody would even risk ending inside one.
Also, we ignored all adds and killed the boss quickly, despite me being a sorceress (that is, not the highest damage) and the other DPS being VR7.

What gives? I want my difficult content back!
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then go to sanctum, and stop nerfing my easy gold keys, there are enough useless pugs out there that makes the goldpledges hard for someone.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe your group got higher dps so his health went down quicker than you had played with before?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jumps are linked to health percentage. If you're burning him down (at VR7 isn't hard), he'll jump well before the area is covered, sometimes before the first set of adds.

It is true, however, Bogdan is not what he once was.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jumps are linked to health percentage. If you're burning him down (at VR7 isn't hard), he'll jump well before the area is covered, sometimes before the first set of adds.

It is true, however, Bogdan is not what he once was.

Leader was VR14, we were not doing a downscaled version. What impressed me is the feeling we were playing in normal mode, despite this gave me gold key.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then go to sanctum, and stop nerfing my easy gold keys, there are enough useless pugs out there that makes the goldpledges hard for someone.

Sanctum is nerfed too. Everything is nerfed. There is no longer any actually challenging to complete content in this game. ZOS has completely rolled over for casuals.
    Edited by timidobserver on May 13, 2015 1:05AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timidobserver time to go pvp, kappa
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    @timidobserver time to go pvp, kappa

I used to PvP regularly but gave up on it entirely after 1.6.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)