The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Should a Questionnaire about game mechanics be required?

cozmon3c_ESO
cozmon3c_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Should a Questionnaire about game mechanics be required before you can post in some forum sections? simple post. (stand by as i try and figure out how to make a poll)(i cant figure out how to make it a poll lol)

Yes
No
Dont care

Edited by cozmon3c_ESO on May 11, 2015 2:40PM
Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
Youtube Channel - Leper
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, sure.. just because you have a 60k Hardened Ward and kill raids with Bolt Escape crits, you think you can dictate who posts! ;)

(It's not a realistic idea. I think we'll have to rely on the old way of rebutting dumb posts, by using facts. That never actually works, but it's this best we got)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, yeah... Also, this reminds me of my recent idea to limit Cyrodiil zone chat to a high Alliance Rank.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe it should be instead "only allow those who know how to work the forum"......................yeah, seriously, forums for games should NEVER be barred for a player.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Only be 3 types of people should be allowed to post on PvP forums:

1. Responsible people who know how the game works.
    2. Responsible people who know how the forum works.
    3. Teargrants.

I'm so sowwy Leper, but since you don't know how the forum works, it looks like we'll have to bar you. It's not me, it's you. :cry:
    Edited by Teargrants on May 11, 2015 6:56PM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴