The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

crafting sets info

Lokidragon
I have some of my guild members to craft sets at special craft blacksmiths. Which now ive been wondering how do players even do that? would i have to be level 50 or a certain blacksmith level? So if any players read this and know the answers to my questions feel free to post below and please be clear and do not hold any secrets. ^_^
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to research some traits for crafting parts of armor\weapon. From 2 to 8.
    Then you need to find a crafting station for your chosen set.
    Just look at this map, go to some station and see what is crafting requirements:
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations
    Edited by LameoveR on May 10, 2015 7:06PM
  • Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    As above and also Item Sets has them all in a searchable list too with both crafted and dropped sets.
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can be level 1 blacksmith and still craft a set like the seducer's set.

You just have to be crafting at a specific blacksmith station. The one in Wayrest southeast I believe is Seducer's.

One thing you should be doing, item research... Even if your not a blacksmith... One day you may want to become one, and it takes a lot of days to get all the traits.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the set crafting has a minimum number of required traits to craft any given item. So for example the Death's Wind is (if memory serves me) a 2-trait set, meaning if you do not know two traits in "helm" then you cannot (yet) craft a Death's Wind helm there (although you could craft a regular helm).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Lokidragon
    Thank you for the information. i am a blacksmith and i've been researching traits. I just want to craft sets so i wont have to depend just on my guild mates to craft me things. so thank you again ^_^
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokidragon wrote: »
    Thank you for the information. i am a blacksmith and i've been researching traits. I just want to craft sets so i wont have to depend just on my guild mates to craft me things. so thank you again ^_^

See Post 8, and others, for Trait Strategies

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169603/learning-traits-and-styles

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"