Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[EU-AD] Abecean Sea Anglers - Fishing guild

GaldorP
GaldorP
✭✭✭✭✭
Edit (December 2017): Unfortunately, the guild isn't active anymore. Hopefully, you can find another guild with players who like to fish or find others who are interested in fishing in Tamriel. Good luck!

The Abecean Sea Anglers are recruiting (once again :)). Anyone interested in fishing is welcome to join (you can join up to 5 guilds) :)

Let experienced anglers help you out with fishing baits and tips to complete the fishing achievements and find other players to fish with!

The guild is still small and mostly AD-based so far, but feel free to join from any faction. No obligations, just benefits.
Edited by GaldorP on December 18, 2017 11:12PM
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small update: The guild has about 60 members now and is still growing (hopefully) :)
    Edited by GaldorP on December 18, 2017 11:13PM
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild still exists and is looking for new members ^^

Extract from today's patch notes for patch v2.0.11: ^^
    Perfect Roe can be found by fishing. Every time you skin a non-trophy fish, you obtain fish meat. However, you will now also have a small chance to obtain Perfect Roe.
    • Note that this chance is not affected by any passives, Champion abilities, or anything else.
    Edited by GaldorP on December 18, 2017 11:13PM
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Please invite me! I am an avid fisher and decent socializer to boot.

Dungeon Shogun is my gamertag. Rasta Punjabi is my character name. Thanks!
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eromecno wrote: »
    Please invite me! I am an avid fisher and decent socializer to boot.

Dungeon Shogun is my gamertag. Rasta Punjabi is my character name. Thanks!
    Sorry for the late response. I'll try to invite you as soon as my launcher has updated the game.

Our guild is on the EU server of the PC version of ESO. So if you're playing ESO on a console I won't be able to invite you, unfortunately ><
    Edited by GaldorP on September 3, 2015 9:24AM
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    Can I please join too ? I find really relaxing to fish, im looking foward on geting the achievement for 2 of my characters and I would love to have once in a while a fishing buddy to share the catch with. my ingame name is @kinthoine.
  • Monkey6172011b14_ESO
    Monkey6172011b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild as well, I've recently started fishing and would like to fish with others for rare fish. My username is @LaserEyed_Koala and character name is Sundril Redoran.
    Edited by Monkey6172011b14_ESO on July 23, 2016 1:44AM
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the guild isn't really active anymore. It still has around 65 members, but most aren't actively playing/fishing anymore. I can still send you an invite though if you would like to join anyway.
    Edited by GaldorP on December 18, 2017 11:14PM
  • Yuyushiina
    Yuyushiina
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @GaldorP , is your guild still active? I'd be glad to join a community of fishermen and women, and your guild seems to be the only of this type on PC-EU.