The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign grouping

Cormore
Cormore
✭✭✭
I feel like we need a campaign where group sizes are only 12 players in them or 8. To minimize zerging and all on the maps. Its just an idea i think would work out well
  • amonengelb16_ESO
    amonengelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hell, this would be awesome! One campaign with 8 or 12 players groupcap would be perfect imo!
    A chalice. Bound to be filled with your tears of salt.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but this wouldn't stop us. We'd just have 18 groups in our TS instead of 3.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the idea, but what I would really like is to have some additional group tools, like a second or third symbol besides crown that could be assigned to let groups split up and hit different objectives more efficiently...like hitting all three resources at once and making sure each sub group has a healer or two, a tank or two, and some deeps.
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this wouldn't stop us. We'd just have 18 groups in our TS instead of 3.
    Yep, and the best guilds would still have no problem staying together. This may just end up hurting the less organized guilds and exacerbating the problem.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • slowassferrariub17_ESO
    garbage players will find a way around this, we already have 60 man groups running lagbombs all over the map.

follow the Crown guys.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »

This.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade