The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please introduce armor converter item

Avenias
Avenias
✭✭✭✭
Add an in game item either in crown store or in the drop table or both which allows players to convert armors which can be found in multiple versions- eg light, medium or heavy to change from one form to another. As it stands now the drop rate for helm is ridiculously low and on top of that it can come in mutiple versions, its so tedious to get the right helm now. Please do something to address this issue.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless grinding is the temporary (?) replacement for new content. Reducing lengthy grinding would be counterproductive to ZOS's goals right now.
    Options
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    These helm drops are starting to *** me off, 2 medium and 1 light helms, but not the version i need, which is the heavy version.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... the only items I recall that this would affect are the undaunted special drops, yes? And I think with those its intended to make people rerun daily pledges often to get their stuff...

That stated... it would be good to have an option for those people to get what they need. Personally I'd change the item drop into an "trophy head" drop, and let people take that head to an undaunted armorer to be made into an armor item of their choice (light, medium or heavy) at any undaunted camp...

Either that, or make them bind on equip, so people can trade them through their guild stores.
    Options
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    The main reason is because i am always getting the helm version which i dont need. i am after a particular heavy helm, but i keep collecting medium and light versions of it.
    Options
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grand idea / signed.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
    Options
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    28 non stop runs of vet dungeon and still cant get the right helm, always giving some *** i dont need, light or medium version. The loot table is beyond ridiculous and needs to be reworked.
    Options