Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso tweaks to improve game graphic quality

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently i found topics about eso tweaking with usersettings.txt (former usersettings.lua).
Most of those topic was about "how to make eso more playable on weaker computers"

Im looking for quite the opposite. Are there any ways to squeeze out most out of ESO to improve its graphic quality to the max? Im already running it at max settings that game allows, everything to high and ultra where allowed (sometimes it goes up only to high), sliders to the max and everything on.

I was wondering if there are some usersettings.txt tweaks, or high resolution textures, that make ESO look better and ofc require stronger desktop.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google SweetFX

That's probably what you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Google SweetFX

That's probably what you want.

Well this only tweeks the shader used. I guess he's looking for some graphic tweaks like that "near texture" are also loaded when not zoomed in.