The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Go To The Harborage - I'm here and don't know what to do :(

amirgelman
amirgelman
✭✭✭
Hello everybody,

After getting lost in so many quests I decided to move forward with the MAIN QUEST.
It says "GO TO THE HARBORAGE". so I went there, and I'm on a ship but don't know what to do.

140745Screenshot_20150508_01.png

thanks in advance,
Amir
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Harborage is a cave not a ship, you are in the wrong place. :)

This link gives you the locations for all 3 alliances :)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Harborage_(Quest)
    Edited by freespirit on May 7, 2015 11:20PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the looks of it, you are in the Alik'R desert.

The harborage is in glenumbra, next to the city of daggerfall. The quest is pointing to this ship cause you can talk to an npc there for passage to Wayrest, from where you can walk-horsride all the way back to daggerfall. I would suggest however to look for a nearby wayshrine, interact with and then search for the harborage on the map in glenumbra and travel there. It is free that way and a lot quicker.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me. I wanted to make a suggestion to ZoS:
    Can we please have a (miniature) wayshrine outside the harborage where you can interact with as any regular wayshrine. (Specially in EP), you can easily travel to the harborage for free, but have to make a 2 minute horseride to get a wayshrine when you are done and want to get back to the map for your level.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    This reminds me. I wanted to make a suggestion to ZoS:
    Can we please have a (miniature) wayshrine outside the harborage where you can interact with as any regular wayshrine. (Specially in EP), you can easily travel to the harborage for free, but have to make a 2 minute horseride to get a wayshrine when you are done and want to get back to the map for your level.
    I agree. Or better yet, put it just inside the door, then you don't have to even load the outside zone first.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered why there was no Wayshrine travel away from the Harborage. I guess he only cares about getting you there quickly when he needs, you. But, once done with you, kicks you out in the rain without even giving you cab fair to get home.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    LoL Nestor...
    thanks everybody! got it!
  • sirnonagon
    yeah
    Edited by sirnonagon on May 19, 2015 1:50AM