The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Dear DC thornblade[NA]

Tiitus
Tiitus
✭✭✭✭
If you spent half as much effort guarding your towers as you do guarding the dailies, you'd might actually achieve something or i dnt know win? food for thought...

dnt worry, you wont be bored for long i sent pest control yur way. have a good night :wink:
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't hate on the swaggerfall brovanant. im AD myself but I have lots of respect for them, outnumbered since day 1 and still fight like titans.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last time I was there everyone had left to avoid lagspoitation. Wrong forum, btw.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do u know they were there and why didnt u do 'pest control' yourself?

Im guessing you got killed doing dailies and asked someone else to go kill them baddies for you.

Wrong forum btw.
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    don't hate on the swaggerfall brovanant. im AD myself but I have lots of respect for them, outnumbered since day 1 and still fight like titans.

+1 awesome for "swaggerfall brovanant" comment; im AD too and that made me laugh.
  • Tiitus
    Tiitus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sucks at pvp(never claimed to be good just heard cyrodil exp gain was good towards the VR grind), so yeah i died 3 times before I called my mommy.. pretty sure it the right forum, if u mean sub forum aka pvp forum I didn't care enough to scroll down to the pvp section only enough to post my observation and opinion on their actions.
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are still DC on Thorn?
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear EP Zerg Horde,

All large DC Guilds made a decision to abandon Thornblade. Keep telling yourself you are "winning" that campaign though. It's kind of cute.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, in a way they've "won." The guilds that lag out campaigns have moved where the people moved to avoid them, whereas the EP have their very own Bloodthorn, and nothing whatsoever is done to stop well-known exploiters. Since there's not even subs anymore, you'd think banning those that are ruining PvP would at least net them some cash when they have to re-buy the game to lag out Cyrodiil again.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does zerg mean and what is the origin of the word?
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Well, in a way they've "won." The guilds that lag out campaigns have moved where the people moved to avoid them, whereas the EP have their very own Bloodthorn, and nothing whatsoever is done to stop well-known exploiters. Since there's not even subs anymore, you'd think banning those that are ruining PvP would at least net them some cash when they have to re-buy the game to lag out Cyrodiil again.

Seriously, what do they have to lose at this point?
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=origin+of+the+word+zerg

Here's another fun one:
    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=zerg+rush

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

ad master race *holds hand up for highfive*

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are still DC on thorn?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got ganked by a DC while completing my Cyrodiil delves achievement last week while fighting a boss.

Does that count?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ATTENTION ALL MILK DRINKERS.

COOKIES

THAT IS ALL:D
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Tiitus sez hes new. Bet he confused DC with EP, because its all EP all the time due to exploiters now.

Oh but I will say, I dont get why the one or 2 blues I see on Thorn choose to harass yellows. Man up and make the EP pay, or better yet go to Azura like the rest of the blues.
    Edited by The_Death_Princess on April 17, 2015 11:47PM
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Germtrocity and I have never left Thorn, I'm sure the only DC the OP has seen is us two and a possible 2-3 others. Don't worry, we'll ninja another scroll soon. Oh, and how about we farm 70k more AP off of you all on top of Warden again after you zerg the keep down? There is no mercy for EP PvErs on Thornblade from us. Sorry.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still homed in Thorn for AD (until campaign change).

Enjoyed about a 35k AP defense of Bloodmayne which started as 3 v 20. Must have been the carebears as we went through them like a hot knife through butter. By then end AD had rallied our full faction of 9 players.

Got a bit cocky and tried to take Fare with 4. Havoc showed up. They wiped us.

Back to being spawn camped by the end of it (not by Havoc mind you, it was bads camping the spawn).

Overall about 120k AP in 4-5 hours which felt good for sush a dead server.

Saw German ninjaing scrolls all night. /salute
    Edited by Waylander on April 19, 2015 12:11AM
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I'm still on Thorn, trying to keep the dream alive! Sadly, most other DC left after the constant crashes that only caused DC to disconnect.
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    I'm still on Thorn, trying to keep the dream alive! Sadly, most other DC left after the constant crashes that only caused DC to disconnect.

Can confirm.

I'm EP and I never lagged or crashed when the other factions crashed to desktop.

Wanna know why?

Let's look at "Ebonheart Pact".

Ebonheart has 9 letters in it and Pact has 4 letters.

What is 9 - 4?

EP has 2 letters in it.

What is 5 - 2?

EP is red.

How many letters are in red?

How many letters are in lag?

aG1fl4o.jpg
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

Starcraft, its an alien race.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »
    Preyfar wrote: »

Can confirm.

I'm EP and I never lagged or crashed when the other factions crashed to desktop.

Wanna know why?

Let's look at "Ebonheart Pact".

Ebonheart has 9 letters in it and Pact has 4 letters.

What is 9 - 4?

EP has 2 letters in it.

What is 5 - 2?

EP is red.

How many letters are in red?

How many letters are in lag?

aG1fl4o.jpg

Best comment 2015
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »
    Can confirm.

Wanna know why?
    My god, that was beautiful!

• Soarin'
    Soarin'
    ✭✭
    According to Sun Tzu, an opponent is not defeated in the battle but by breaking their will to fight. I see the morale of DC and AD broken and their capitulation total, it is kinda sad really that the game provides people with "opt-out" pvp.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Well its quite simple really EP won the most contested PVP server and now its a buff server...... the other factions gave up!
    Soarin' wrote: »
    According to Sun Tzu, an opponent is not defeated in the battle but by breaking their will to fight. I see the morale of DC and AD broken and their capitulation total, it is kinda sad really that the game provides people with "opt-out" pvp.

A lot of truth to this....... I believe Chillrend is the hotly contested server now.

Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP: if you are EP, going to the server dominated by yours may not be the best place to go to wander around the quest solo. Having the map and the population means you are less likely to draw people trying to take it back in futility and more likely to draw people in who see it as a nice big juicy target to gank the exact people who have an overconfidence in the safety.

You actually are better off in a contested map where the actual fighting draws people in to the keeps and outposts rather than the questing areas looking for stragglers.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrathmane wrote: »
    Well its quite simple really EP won the most contested PVP server and now its a buff server...... the other factions gave up!
    That's the inherit flaw with ESO's PVP. People go to protect their buff servers, and it causes imbalance elsewhere and removes the actual fight from Cyrodiil.

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ep doesn't own thornblade? Are people really so foolish to think that? The bruma whining the pve players on ep let out of their precious little mouths gets a bit tiresome. Even when i go to save them they just get ganked some place else. Its best to just ignore them and let them grow in skill from constantly losing. Who knows maybe some day they will be able to save us from the cyrodiil raid boss. Will you save us when the time comes Tiitus?
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on May 5, 2015 9:30PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Ezykil
    Ezykil
    ✭✭
    Last time I checked, Thornblade was an EP buff server...
  • Ezykil
    Ezykil
    ✭✭
    @DisgracefulMind I may have to join you and german (arcane requiem) in that endeavor when i get back. OP sorcs ftw.