Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Champion point advice for stamina DD

Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
Hello guys, as the title would suggest, I'm in need of some help when it comes to efficiently distributing my champion points. I've currently got 25 in each but I'm struggling to find out which things are actually going to help me out the most. I mostly use my bow and have a dual wield setup on my 2nd bar, and I'm using medium armor. Any advice on this would be appreciated, and I'm currently just throwing them into a few things here and there that seem useful. For a bit of extra direction, it's mostly the warrior section that I have the most difficulty with.
Edited by Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO on May 7, 2015 8:34PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you Farm nodes, put 10 points into the constellation that has the Plentiful Harvest passive unlocked at L10. In fact, with only 70 points to spend, I would be looking more at the passives that unlock at L10 and L30 than anything else and build towards that.

Also, for these to be real effective you need to dump some points into the trees. Which is why early on, the Passives may be of more benefit to you than what the points give you in Buffs. Once you have more points, you can redo the points to take advantage of buffs more so than passives.

Now, for the rest, you want to get your Criticals* up, so put points into the constellation that unlocks the 12% Critical Strike passive, and there is a skill in there that you can use to increase your Critical Strike Damage so they go hand in hand. Also, there is the one that increases Armor Penetration, that might even be better than the Crit Damage one (they are on the same tree I think)

As for putting points into Medium Armor, I am on the fence on that one. In Leveling, magic is the big thing you need protection from, so Magic Resistance may be more effective than increase the armor value. PvP, with Stamina based attacks, your going to want more armor for sure.

Then focus on Stamina pool and Regen, anything that can increase that will help you.

*Crits may not be as important in PvP, but really help in PvE Leveling

Edited by Nestor on May 7, 2015 9:12PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"