The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet Us at the Role Play Convention"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Meet Us at the Role Play Convention."

Join us at the Role Play Convention is Cologne, Germany on May 16 and 17. Check out the article for details on how you can win tickets!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There will also be photo opportunities and the chance to obtain a Bristlegut Piglet code for your future adventures in the game as well.
    Could the pig get a country-specific name, like "Wurst" ?
    Wololo.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Could the pig get a country-specific name, like "Wurst" ?

Well, you could name your pig "Würstchen" ("little sausage" or "wiener") yourself. :P

The given nicknames are just the defaults.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    all i read was something stage 4 i got excited then disappointed that i miss read the text and now im sad its not the stage 4 i wanted...
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    There is no mention of ticket prices, on this site or on the official event site. Any ideas on prices either in Sterling or Euros?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who may be at the con, can you please emphasize to ZOS the wants and needs of us RPers? Things like the barber shop and housing. Thanks in advance.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Does this will be streamed somewhere?....