Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Numbers in Cyrodiil - what do they mean?

Ikasugami
Ikasugami
✭✭
OK - I am not a noob...it has just been a while since I've participated in Cyrodiil pvp. Last night was the first time in a long time, and the zone chat was heavy with people stating to go help in ### (ex: 456). What does a number like 456 mean in Cyrodiil?
Thank you very much!

Best Answer

• Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's just code for a group to join.

456 might be a group that is out attacking keeps or defending one in your alliance that is under attack. Easier for people to type 456 than it is to type "Please invite me to group attacking Blue Road Keep."
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Answer ✓
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are auto invite add-ons, that will automatic invite anyone into a group if the right 'key word' is detected in zone chat.

I would guess 456 was an auto invite key word.
  • Ikasugami
    Ikasugami
    ✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    There are auto invite add-ons, that will automatic invite anyone into a group if the right 'key word' is detected in zone chat.

I would guess 456 was an auto invite key word.

Ooooohhh...OK, that is good to know!
    Thank you!