The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Collectible Creatures Fan Art Contest"

• ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not heard anything or seen my entry on tumblr either @wojiaoshiyuan3 probably no reason to worry
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    @wojiaoshiyuan3 @tribbsb16_ESO If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only ones. Admittedly, I only submitted my entry a couple days ago, but haven't seen it posted on the tumblr page nor received any confirmation that it was received. Mabey in the future Bethedsa can have an auto confirmation email for contest submissions so ppl don't worry that theirs weren't received?
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    Mabey in the future Bethedsa can have an auto confirmation email for contest submissions so ppl don't worry that theirs weren't received?

I'd like that :0
    It takes the worry out of things, since I haven't heard anything about my submission either. Alas.
  • UrODelA
    UrODelA
    ✭✭✭
    ... Mabey in the future Bethedsa can have an auto confirmation email for contest submissions so ppl don't worry that theirs weren't received?

indeed, i second that...if most support levels bounce back a simple 'recieved and please hang on' message...it can't be that hard to enable the same function for other submissions...
    ~ schwanzlurch est UrODelA is the SalamandeR ist der ~