The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Large active PvX AD guild on the NA server

Huggernaut
Huggernaut
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I'll keep this short, and we can discuss anything you desire at length in game, or over VOIP when we interview one another =)

What I'm looking for is an active group of players on the AD side, in the NA server that are equally focused on Pledges, Trials, and Dragonstar arena, and other PvE related activities, just as they are active in PvP as well.

I'd also prefer to find a group that has around 30-40 (at least) active members *online* at the same time, on a daily basis. I've met a lot of wonderful people playing the game, but guild slots are limited and while I may love hanging out with some people, guilds that only get 5-10 people online at any given time during the day just aren't cutting it for me anymore, but hey!, that's why I have a friends list too =)

Last and most importantly, I'd prefer an all adult guild. This is a mature rated game and as such, I'd prefer not to worry about someone mother-hening the chat about language, or subject matter because they have kids playing. Nothing against kids, just not being paid to be their babysitter is all =)

If you're in a guild, own a guild, or even heard of a guild that meets these simple criteria, please let me know!

Thanks for reading & have a terrific day.

Cheers.
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this for great justice! ... and because I'm still looking. Has to be SOME active guilds out there =)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be the whole Interview thing you mentioned in the OP that is scaring people off...lol

I am the Recruitment Officer for Lone Wolf Help. We are casual and laid back, dedicated to the person who plays solo but sometimes wants some help for things. We do run regular events, including Dungeon nights, and Craglorn Grouping (not grinding but actually doing the quests up there) These can also be done Ad Hoc on a whim. We don't have any requirements of our members other than being nice to other guildmates, a reasonable activity level, and help out someone if you can when they ask. We run scheduled events as driven by member demand, but we dont' care if you show up. And, if you do show up, we tend to laugh at ourselves more so than take anything too seriously. Like, if I lead a Dungeon or World Boss Tour, I am guaranteed to get lost at some point along the way. Just means more mobs to kill getting back on track.

We dabble in PvP and are starting to do Trials, but it is not the focus of our Guild. We do have over 400 members, and most nights, the roll is 30 to 60 active or more.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    It might be the whole Interview thing you mentioned in the OP that is scaring people off...lol

lol, interview might be the wrong word, but that should hardly scare people off I think. All I meant was, everyone has questions usually and there is always a, 'getting to know you' phase. Not a big deal =)

• Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    Come apply at www.elderblade.enjin.com and we will set up a time to chat and see if we might be a good fit, Elderblade is pretty active, and we events weekly!
    Elderblade GM
    AD
    50 High Elf Sorc DPS Ivalice
    50 Orc DK Tank Norkuk'tuk
    50 Khajiit NB Dps Farinre