Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Pet suggestions go here :)

Muzumush
Muzumush
Dear ZOS developers I wanted to create a thread where people can post all their desired pet ideas.

I would like to ask if you can make a Great Pyrenees breed pet? (vanity or combat if you ever make them) You can name them Great Jerall Dogs (named after the Jerall mountains in Cyrodiil) My great Pyrenees (Lucky) past away not long ago and I miss him greatly. Here is a picture of him:

LUCKY_zpszthdaqxz.jpg

Having a great pyranees as a pet (combat or not) that looks like him to play with would be wonderful! would be just amazing having my buddy of mine with me. My username and my Nord's character name is actually the nickname I use to call Lucky. I name all my first characters in any video games from now on by his nickname to remember him by :blush:
"Who will ride fiery, ahead of the legions, Nag for a steed, and crusts for meal, Temper his sword in the heat and in ice storms, Sleep on straw pallets, labor 'til dawn, Bring down the armies of Molag-Bal, the walls of the Imperial City and tear down the Dark Anchors that plague the land? Who can do this task, with but only a handful of brave men with courage in their hearts..."
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a hawk or an eagle. When I run it flies behind me, when I am still (or walking) it perches on my shoulder.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Serana pet. That will summon undead to fight for you. ;)
  • Muzumush
    Muzumush
    I would like a hawk or an eagle. When I run it flies behind me, when I am still (or walking) it perches on my shoulder.

I was excited when I got the Eagle trophy but then it turned out to just be a trophy (duh...) but having it as a pet would be awesome!
    "Who will ride fiery, ahead of the legions, Nag for a steed, and crusts for meal, Temper his sword in the heat and in ice storms, Sleep on straw pallets, labor 'til dawn, Bring down the armies of Molag-Bal, the walls of the Imperial City and tear down the Dark Anchors that plague the land? Who can do this task, with but only a handful of brave men with courage in their hearts..."
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew of Kittens!

67c82840bf868bb76cd6fdfc4867a921.jpg
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's tons of great pets that we could use but I just want each pet to be more interactive. They need to interact with other pets more, with the environment and with me! I do not however want them to fight enemies in any way outside of it maybe being just cinematic for something like a bear or what have you.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet /emotes!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Seducer... in shackles. :naughty:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know @MissBizz is going to throw in a vote for a baby goat pet...

Personally I want a wolf to follow my WW main around. And my striped Khajiit (with the striped senche mount) would really prefer a striped senche pet to the black panther senche pet that he has right now.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A goat pet please! Thanks @UrQuan I would hate to see I "I would like ___" thread in the forums pass by without me asking for a goat pet.

Sorry for your loss @Muzumush , Lucky was a beautiful dog.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Muzumush
    Muzumush
    MissBizz wrote: »
    A goat pet please! Thanks @UrQuan I would hate to see I "I would like ___" thread in the forums pass by without me asking for a goat pet.

Sorry for your loss @Muzumush , Lucky was a beautiful dog.

Thank you :smile: He was the nicest dog ever too never bark or showed any aggression at any humans or other dogs. He would chase and kill cats, squirrels, rabbits etc. cause he liked to hunt though.

My family used to say that if a bugler breaks into our house he would just lie there asking to be pet lol. That's the way he acted with any stranger... and he was a 120 lbs dog! Most people were shocked that he was such a softy :blush:

If ZOS actually makes a pet in his liking I can role play him non aggressive since my own Lucky was just that... Although having our dogs hunt would be cool. Maybe something like the eagle trophy except for rabbits, skeevers and other small animals. That would be nice.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want:
    EXPLODING CHICKEN
    exploding-chicken.gif

What I don't want:
    ANOTHER EFFIN' SENCHE!
    tumblr_mowjwsq0xQ1snfsquo1_400.gif
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    Crew of Kittens!

67c82840bf868bb76cd6fdfc4867a921.jpg

i want the one in red hood~~
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have a chicken pet, also an owl that sits on my shoulder would be awesome .
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    White Dire Wolf.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muzumush wrote: »
    Thank you :smile: He was the nicest dog ever too never bark or showed any aggression at any humans or other dogs. He would chase and kill cats, squirrels, rabbits etc. cause he liked to hunt though.

That's not very nice - for the cats or their owners wondering what happened to them.

I've lost several of my cats over the years to dogs like yours, pets that I loved just as much as you loved your dog. I don't blame your dog - I blame YOU for letting him kill cats.

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, no, no! Birds of prey are NOT parrots and don't belong on your shoulder! LOL When being carried they should sit on your character's upraised, gloved, fist. A parrot could sit on your shoulder.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snake pet that coils around your arm.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    undead anything please. a small bonewalker, a skeletal butler, midget zombie, wispmother, things like that
  • Carnagan
    Carnagan
    ✭✭✭
    *Ignore*

Edited by Carnagan on May 1, 2015 1:10PM
    "You dream of the Moon and a man who is less than a man."
    Proud explorer of Tamriel since 1996
  • Carnagan
    Carnagan
    ✭✭✭
    High Rock Dragonling. They're around in the 3rd Era, couple of hundred years before Skyrim, and lore wise they are said to be a separate species from actual Dragons.

DaggerfallDragonling.gif
    "You dream of the Moon and a man who is less than a man."
    Proud explorer of Tamriel since 1996
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS developers I wanted to create a thread where people can post all their desired pet ideas.

I would like to ask if you can make a Great Pyrenees breed pet? (vanity or combat if you ever make them) You can name them Great Jerall Dogs (named after the Jerall mountains in Cyrodiil) My great Pyrenees (Lucky) past away not long ago and I miss him greatly. Here is a picture of him:

LUCKY_zpszthdaqxz.jpg

Having a great pyranees as a pet (combat or not) that looks like him to play with would be wonderful! would be just amazing having my buddy of mine with me. My username and my Nord's character name is actually the nickname I use to call Lucky. I name all my first characters in any video games from now on by his nickname to remember him by :blush:

I want wolf pets and mounts
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • Muzumush
    Muzumush
    AlienSlof wrote: »

That's not very nice - for the cats or their owners wondering what happened to them.

I've lost several of my cats over the years to dogs like yours, pets that I loved just as much as you loved your dog. I don't blame your dog - I blame YOU for letting him kill cats.

Hey I'm sorry for your lose :(. I owned cats as well (which none of my dogs ever attacked). Also I should clarify that I'm originally from Israel and I lived in a gated community where most dogs were allowed to roam free. In Israel there are stray cats everywhere! Imagine squirrels in the spring time X 2! They are everywhere. And he used to hunt them and bring them home cause he thought we would eat them... Lol.

Once we moved to America he never caught a cat again since 1) there arent many street cats. 2) dogs cannot roam around here (obviously). Here in America he caught squirrels, otters and pidgeons if he ever managed to be unleashed when we took him to the park or woods.

My family were never happy that he killed the cats what was epspecially weird was he would hunt a cat and than snuggle up to our family cat in the back yard right afterwards lol... You can blame me if you wish. But I don't believe that's justified to be mad at that. Yes stray cats are still cats but they're of a differrent nature where I lived they would attack small kids if they walked too close. Stray cats like (stray dogs) become wild in nature.

Either way I can assure you I never seen him bring home a cat with a collar. P.s. He also never brought home any kittens only grown adults. Dogs would do what dogs do it's their nature...
  • Xandryah
    Xandryah
    ✭✭✭

that's a really cool idea :) grats :)

i'm all on your side guys :)

there can never be enough pets, mounts and fashion in MMO's imho
  • Feannag
    Feannag
    ✭✭
    Would love to have a crow pet...especially since they are already in game
    Feannag
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feannag wrote: »
    Would love to have a crow pet...especially since they are already in game
    I did really enjoy the crow-oriented quests (in Crow's Wood, and in Bangkorai), so I wouldn't mind getting a crow pet too. Besides, crows are actually shockingly intelligent.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • WrathOfRegicide
    WrathOfRegicide
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we need any new pets. I was thinking it would be cooler if the pets actually did something, like give a small amount of stats to your character, or attack NPC's to help in fights. I think if this were to happen it would give people more incentive to buy vanity pets, because as of right now they're pretty useless.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think we need any new pets. I was thinking it would be cooler if the pets actually did something, like give a small amount of stats to your character, or attack NPC's to help in fights. I think if this were to happen it would give people more incentive to buy vanity pets, because as of right now they're pretty useless.
    Actually, the other day I noticed that my character's cat pet was just sitting there while all of these rats were running around. I want my cat to be a mouser! I want that cat to catch and kill any rats that come too close, collecting their guts so i can use them for fishing!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that all of us females in my guild are wanting the fox that was posted yesterday. We all want it
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg