The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Healing skills don't work after becoming werewolf?

gfunkology
gfunkology
Soul Shriven
Just to be clear, I AM NOT IN WEREWOLF FORM. I've unlocked the ability to become one, but I'm not transformed as one when I have this problem.

My character is a strictly healing mage, & after I completed the quest to become a werewolf, I'm no longer able to use my healing skills from my restoration staff. I can use my ultimate ability & can use my summon skills, but my healing ones no longer are "clickable" even though I have them assigned...

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

I've tried closing ESO & restarting it, I've also unequipped & re-equipped the skills & still no luck...
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's a serious bug if it can be repeated. I can't test it out at the moment, or I would try.

Just to be absolutely clear though, you're sure you're equipping a restoration staff and not an inferno staff or something by accident, right? I know it sounds a bit like asking "Is it plugged in?", but you'd be surprised how many times I've asked that very question and it turns out that the answer was "no." :wink:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    I know it sounds a bit like asking "Is it plugged in?", but you'd be surprised how many times I've asked that very question and it turns out that the answer was "no." :wink:

Oh my, don't remind me. I'm tech support :p
  • gfunkology
    gfunkology
    Soul Shriven
    Glurin wrote: »
    That's a serious bug if it can be repeated. I can't test it out at the moment, or I would try.

Just to be absolutely clear though, you're sure you're equipping a restoration staff and not an inferno staff or something by accident, right? I know it sounds a bit like asking "Is it plugged in?", but you'd be surprised how many times I've asked that very question and it turns out that the answer was "no." :wink:

sonuvabitch... Lmao I'm an idiot :neutral: I accidentally unequipped my resto staff lmao
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^lolz *snickers* :dizzy:
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    bur
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!

There's just NOOOOO way to be cool when you do that.

;)
  • gfunkology
    gfunkology
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know how that even happened because when I started the quest, my restoration staff was equipped & then when I finished it, nothing. And I know I didn't change it out during the quest so I'm kinda baffled at how that happened lol