Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Healing Questions!

Kinori
Kinori
Soul Shriven
Hellos! Long-time healer, new-ish to ESO healing here~ Played back in beta, got back into the game just before Tamriel Unlimited launched, and been loving the changes so far.

I've been flopping around, trying to decide on my main, finally settling with Nightblade. I did end up playing a bit of Templar, actually ending up doing every dungeon leveling up on her as a healer, having no problems (breath of life op). After leveling my NB over the past week or so (VR3 atm), I've been having that healing itch, but have a few questions before I do so!

First off, this is what I've been playing around with:
  • Illustrious Healing
  • Funnel Health
  • Rapid Regeneration
  • Inner Light
  • Siphoning Attacks
  • Soul Siphon

And finally, onto ze questions! \owo/
  1. Does Grand Healing and its morphs stack with itself? From what I've noticed, it seems like it won't overwrite its duration, which I thought it would, but instead stacks each other on top of another, making it a super aoe heal when spammed.
  2. How much healing do I really need in dungeons? Is what I have too much? Not enough? Will Grand Healing/Regen pretty much be all I need? Or maybe swap Funnel out for something like Healing Ward in case of spikes?
  3. Is Siphoning Attacks not really needed? It sounds great, but since it'll only proc off of Funnel Health and normal attacks, it sounds more and more like it may potentially be a wasted slot.
  4. As a Nightblade, which Ultimate should I take? I would guess Barrier would be the first choice, though I don't have the rank high enough for it yet. Looking at them, I feel like I'd like Soul Siphon more - though trying it out solo, it didn't seem to heal myself, which disappointed me a lot. So I would guess Bolstering Darkness then, until I get Barrier?
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can decide if you need siphoning attacks based on your regen - if you are coping resource wise without it, then swap it off for an extra slot.
    Make sure you level up all the ultimates, as some are better in different situations. Veil of blades is one that is very important in trials for the damage mitigation, soul siphon is very useful in PVP.
    While levelling though, I would tend to suggest that you try to level up everything as skills change and can also have different uses in different situations
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funnel Health is all impirtant in nightblade healing. Ive done some fun things with nb heals. Shadow image, cloak, sap essence, funnel health and soul tether. Its weird, its wonky but its hilarious in PvP.

I know that mutagen stacks but I dont think grand healing stacks to this awesome super aoe healing zone.

I would suggest using a utility ultimate to complement your healing build. Things like incapacitating strike, soul tether, bolstering darkness are all really good utility ultimates.

There were times that I would actually use Soul Harvest to gain constant ultimate on my other bar. With catalyst passive and soul siphoner passive to help with your healing, its really amazing what you can do as a nb healer.

Dont forget your champion points too!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!