Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU which is a fun campaign for PVP (EXCEPT THORNBLADE)

DaggerfallTradeMasters
Any campaigns which are not totally DC except for Thornblade?
Ty in advance
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hade was pretty balanced yesterday, it had some lag, but mostly controllable or only short term.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blackwater?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Sublime wrote: »
    Hade was pretty balanced yesterday, it had some lag, but mostly controllable or only short term.

That sounds nice!
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Blackwater?

Dont want to level another alt but ty :)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And another bites the dust, leaving the DC with zero Thornblade victories. Good luck where ever you go!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »

Hm. Haderus transformed into zergs riding the lags every evening.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is just blob vs blob. Even thornblade is less laggy than that :p Chillrend is best for solo roam/small scale imo.
    If you want farm Pact zerglings with your group, Azura is good for that.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Haderus is just blob vs blob. Even thornblade is less laggy than that :p Chillrend is best for solo roam/small scale imo.

TBH, yesterday TB was more laggy for me than hade, but maybe I just have bad luck and switch campaigns at bad times.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    And another bites the dust, leaving the DC with zero Thornblade victories. Good luck where ever you go!

Keep patting yourself on the back :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you´ll have to switch on a daily base as all other servers are dominated by one faction wich may balance out in the evening wich one(s) actually is not predictable...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blob vs blob? I know I have EP and DC chars but still I couldnt beat myself :(
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the French PvE scrubs turned Haderus into an AD buff campaign this morning... if any DC / EP want to come wipe the map clean (once) feel free. It's so frustrating when people destroy campaigns like that.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Blobsky wrote: »

Blob vs blob? I know I have EP and DC chars but still I couldnt beat myself :(

Lmfao this made my day Blob haha
    Tankqull wrote: »
    you´ll have to switch on a daily base as all other servers are dominated by one faction wich may balance out in the evening wich one(s) actually is not predictable...

Yeah you can be right with that.

Never said i would leave just play a bit on the other campaigns not much else.
    I just dont like the zergs or lag and nightcapping
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm playing between chill/azura/haderus currently mainly chill and haderus though would be nice to have someone decent to fight against on haderus we were there for 2h last night and didn't wipe once against any group on the server or their pugs :/ only 14 of us at max too.... Didn't have any lag but was bored so left to go chill. Killed Abraxus choochoo with 1 oil so my night was complete XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't have any victories either. To win, you first need to fight. And nightcapping against NPC's does not count as PvP.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Well the French PvE scrubs turned Haderus into an AD buff campaign this morning... if any DC / EP want to come wipe the map clean (once) feel free. It's so frustrating when people destroy campaigns like that.

Lol. Every damn time. As soon as a campaign flips any direction, the arrival of 1000 PvE'rs.

Oh well, fresh AP that travel close together. Can't say no to that. :)
    Sharee wrote: »

You don't have any victories either. To win, you first need to fight. And nightcapping against NPC's does not count as PvP.

Don't break it to him! I think those NPCs put up a good fight...
    Edited by pppontus on April 30, 2015 11:57AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm playing between chill/azura/haderus currently mainly chill and haderus though would be nice to have someone decent to fight against on haderus we were there for 2h last night and didn't wipe once against any group on the server or their pugs :/ only 14 of us at max too.... Didn't have any lag but was bored so left to go chill. Killed Abraxus choochoo with 1 oil so my night was complete XD

That was an embarassing wipe i have to admit... Smart play to leave a stealther up there ;) But we did get back at you when you tried to get Roe !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, we will all log off at night and then watch either DC or AD cap the entire map. You can whine about night capping all you want, but you know just as well as all the other whiners that if one faction doesn't do it, another will.

(And this actually a secret, but I'll let it out: There are players online all night long, on all factions.)
    Edited by Lava_Croft on May 1, 2015 12:52AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, we will all log off at night and then watch either DC or AD cap the entire map. You can whine about night capping all you want, but you know just as well as all the other whiners that if one faction doesn't do it, another will.

Yeah right. Those five smurfs online might paint the whole cyrodiil blue, better send a 40 man zerg to deal with them!
    (And this actually a secret, but I'll let it out: There are players online all night long, on all factions.)

aJ5SLDQ.jpg
    Edited by Sharee on May 1, 2015 9:38AM
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergodiil, either join a zerg guild/night cap guild or just quit the game. I'm not wasting my time with this game anymore.... it's clear ZOS wont change anything "until after console release settles down". You'll get your imperial city and that's that. I don't like night/morning caps just as much as the next man, I don't care what faction does it, it's a boring tactic that translates to "we get our asses kicked during the day so only way we can win is play when nobody else is on".

Aside from Blackwater Blade, other campaigns are one-sided buff campaigns and my guild tried to go there many times in the past and you just get overrun by a 50-man PvE zerg. It's pointless.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So is there any non-zerg campaign to move on? Personally tired of haderus that turned into fully-zerg campaign
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah right. Those five smurfs online might paint the whole cyrodiil blue, better send a 40 man zerg to deal with them!

aJ5SLDQ.jpg
    How exactly does a random cut out of a random screenshot prove anything? As soon as DC has more players they will nightcap and as soon as AD gets their *** together and has more players online at night they will nightcap. It's not related to any specific faction at all.

And Sainur, as an (ex?)member of a guild that has basically done nothing but seek out campaigns full of PvE players in order to farm massive amounts of AP, you sure cry a lot about zergs.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on May 1, 2015 3:07PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

aJ5SLDQ.jpg
    How exactly does a random cut out of a random screenshot prove anything? As soon as DC has more players they will nightcap and as soon as AD gets their *** together and has more players online at night they will nightcap. It's not related to any specific faction at all.

And Sainur, as an (ex?)member of a guild that has basically done nothing but seek out campaigns full of PvE players in order to farm massive amounts of AP, you sure cry a lot about zergs.

You were there and we (as of, the EP who went on "buff campaigns") sure did more than farming AP.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aJ5SLDQ.jpg

Yes we seeked out other campaigns because Thornblade is a lagging shitefest where during the day EP is usually down to 3 keeps and where the headless zerging chickens clash between the fields of BRK, Chalman, and Arrius all day long. And then when AD and DC log out, EP morning-caps the entire map, and then feel proud of themselves as well. It's hilarious. I may be EP but I'm not going to cheer on how EP wins Thornblade, or any other faction that is.

But for the most part my guild has been on Chillrend, some months ago we had great fights against other guilds and had loads of fun, without lag. But alas, campaign was destoryed due to lag and constant morning capping, as almost every campaign, and the PvP, has been destroyed by it.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aJ5SLDQ.jpg

Yes we seeked out other campaigns because Thornblade is a lagging shitefest where during the day EP is usually down to 3 keeps and where the headless zerging chickens clash between the fields of BRK, Chalman, and Arrius all day long. And then when AD and DC log out, EP morning-caps the entire map, and then feel proud of themselves as well. It's hilarious. I may be EP but I'm not going to cheer on how EP wins Thornblade, or any other faction that is.

But for the most part my guild has been on Chillrend, some months ago we had great fights against other guilds and had loads of fun, without lag. But alas, campaign was destoryed due to lag and constant morning capping, as almost every campaign, and the PvP, has been destroyed by it.

A man tells the truth.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

aJ5SLDQ.jpg

You were there and we (as of, the EP who went on "buff campaigns") sure did more than farming AP.
    Yes, that single Haderus campaign was lovely.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

aJ5SLDQ.jpg

Sainur for president !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about ZOS gives us a "train only" campaign that doesn't lag? xD
  • Cogo
    Cogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura (EU) had an interesting day/evening
    We (pact) made a dent in the blue map yesterday afternoon. (The Damn yellow bombers simply refused to die at Alessia! No red emp today.)

In the evening,
    Elite came back to Azura. And the blues got chased away! The warfare ended at midnight with the Map...Yellow? :o Don't get me wrong, Yellows in Azura have very good players, but for some reason they don't seam very interested in taking keeps.

So, a yellow map was sort of new! Pact held on to Arrius, Chalman and Dragon.

Then,
    Blues and Yellows kept each other busy with taking the same scroll.
    X - scroll taken by yellow. Few mins later. X - scroll have been picked by blue. Pact grabbed popcorn!
    They gave up and Azura got quiet.

Around 3am,
    blues showed up, going "nightcaping" for emp.
    It's now 6 am and they gave up (I hope) B)
    Edited by Cogo on May 6, 2015 4:09AM
    Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
    Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire

"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cogo wrote: »
    Azura (EU) had an interesting day/evening
    We (pact) made a dent in the blue map yesterday afternoon. (The Damn yellow bombers simply refused to die at Alessia! No red emp today.)

In the evening,
    Elite came back to Azura. And the blues got chased away! The warfare ended at midnight with the Map...Yellow? :o Don't get me wrong, Yellows in Azura have very good players, but for some reason they don't seam very interested in taking keeps.

So, a yellow map was sort of new! Pact held on to Arrius, Chalman and Dragon.

Then,
    Blues and Yellows kept each other busy with taking the same scroll.
    X - scroll taken by yellow. Few mins later. X - scroll have been picked by blue. Pact grabbed popcorn!
    They gave up and Azura got quiet.

Around 3am,
    blues showed up, going "nightcaping" for emp.
    It's now 6 am and they gave up (I hope) B)

It was nice to see some red presence again, we set up some nice welcome (farming) parties with our 4 man but the yellows always came and stole them :D