The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Someone to Take Over some Addons

katkat42
katkat42
✭✭✭
Hi all,

Between my mounting RL responsibilities, taking care of KittenKitten42, and summer projects on the house, I'm running out of time for playing, much less coding. So I'm looking for someone to take over the following addons:

Research Assistant

Weapon Charge Alert

Combat Log Statistics

Rare Fish Tracker

Bait Counter

Account Balancer

Kindler Beggar Liar Thief

If anyone is interested, please PM me here or on ESOUI. Thanks!
Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to thank the awesome add-on authors who have already stepped up to take over some of these. Only a few are left now:

Combat Log Statistics

Account Balancer

Kindler Beggar Liar Thief

Sous Chef

Again, if anyone is interested, please PM me here or on ESOUI. Thanks!

Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man.... you will be missed
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Posting to bump. I really don't want to see support end for SousChef. It is a 'must have' for any Provisioner.

@katkat42 Thanks for the work you did on that and your other add-ons. Of course I got the achievements before you made Kindler Beggar Liar Thief, or I would have used that aside RareFishTracker. Great name for it, BTW. :)

Sad to see you go. Sure hope you and Wykkyd aren't a trend. :'(<3
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @katkat42 thanks for all the amazing addons and I hope you have a great summer!

Here's to hoping CLS has a new shepherd :D
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please someone take these addons. I use most of them and the game would be such a chore without them. And I would like to add a big thank you to every one of you awesome authors for giving the community your time. You make this game so much better.
    :trollin:
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wykkydkitkat42, the Add-On dev community needs experienced recruits. Perhaps, even rarer, Add-on devs with a little "free time". ;)

That being said, kudos and thanks KitKat42, for your terrific work and invaluable add-ons. Our "loss" is KittenKitten42's gain, I'm sure. Have a great summer and hope to see you return to Tamriel when time allows.

While I'd love to volunteer, although a retired IT pro, my rusty programming bag 'o tricks, includes zero experience with LUA, Python, other current tools, or even the Creation Kit.

Wishing you well, with gratitude, and hoping someone (or several someones) step forward to take the reins...

--Auldjohn
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs