Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Entire Faction froze -- AD in Azura Star last night

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKO admits they had two full raids balling up at Glade mine and AoE spamming up and down the hill to try and farm PUGs. They were doing this for almost an hour by the time enough DC gathered to threaten them.

Then Karma kicked in and the server took a dump on all the AD that were engaged in this BS.

We really enjoyed ganking you all as you logged back in, though.

you, sir, have no honor

My bad, two full raids tower farming PUGs for an hour is clearly deserving of the highest levels of veneration.

If you guys keep it up, your group can be accepted into the pantheon of douchebaggery, previously reserved for that EP lag group that ruined Thornblade and then taunted everyone on the forums with a childish video.

Perhaps we should have kept stealing your scrolls and take your emp keeps in the mean time. Except we attracted said ougs while another team uncrowned your emp. Who knows.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Lastly... there was no AD zerg. There were a couple groups with limited coordination. Some of us are not even homed on azura.
    It's not like you don't show up with a full 20 man zerg though and sometimes more.

2 groups of 20+ AD together is not a zerg. But when a full 20 man group of DC show up, a zerg has been born!

I went on Azuras for about an hour and you Blues had plenty of zergs as well... heck we wiped one of your scroll runners right in the middle of BB field it was hilarious. That was a real backfire. Too bad it reset tho.

Killing Brandon and NPK as he ran the scroll in the wrong direction isnt much of a backfire. The farm that ensued for the hour after was well received, FENGRUSH thanks all AD involved.

AD was fighting right next to castle BB, so that farm scenario went both ways.

Although the AD admirably continued to fight, FENGRUSH can confirm it was actually a 1 way farming session.

Call it what you want, I got my big fat ticks.
    Was not an easy fight I'll admit, they had a bunch of sorcs buzzing around which made the fight much interesting.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you're a zerg!!!

Don't you even dare say "takes one to know one" b/c that is textbook Zerg Talk
    Edited by heystreethawk on April 30, 2015 10:27PM
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

When you're running with 48 people I can't imagine any "big fat ticks."
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lastly... there was no AD zerg. There were a couple groups with limited coordination. Some of us are not even homed on azura.
    It's not like you don't show up with a full 20 man zerg though and sometimes more.

2 groups of 20+ AD together is not a zerg. But when a full 20 man group of DC show up, a zerg has been born!

I went on Azuras for about an hour and you Blues had plenty of zergs as well... heck we wiped one of your scroll runners right in the middle of BB field it was hilarious. That was a real backfire. Too bad it reset tho.

Killing Brandon and NPK as he ran the scroll in the wrong direction isnt much of a backfire. The farm that ensued for the hour after was well received, FENGRUSH thanks all AD involved.

Although the AD admirably continued to fight, FENGRUSH can confirm it was actually a 1 way farming session.

Was not an easy fight I'll admit, they had a bunch of sorcs buzzing around which made the fight much interesting.

You must be refering to the single fight with the scroll. FENGRUSH is refering to the MBF group that racked up a few hundred kills with less than a handful of deaths to offer in return.

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Enjoy your pvdoor?
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Why are you even here you weren't even there, go away Red scum.

That BB farm session took place after raid night when people started going to bed. It was left to only 1 raid of about 20 fighting back and forth the resource and the castle.
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on April 30, 2015 10:39PM
    PC NA

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be refering to the single fight with the scroll. FENGRUSH is refering to the MBF group that racked up a few hundred kills with less than a handful of deaths to offer in return.
    That scroll group got wiped with SIEGE lol. There was like two people tanking scroll while AD rained hell on that scroll.
    Then there was that weird phase where Blue was running in circle just outside the walls, no siege. Then there was that fight by that giant rock. I don't remember ever pushing up to the guards though, just taking out stragglers wandering off their zerg. Kinda the same thing blue was doing but next our castle.
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on April 30, 2015 10:54PM
    PC NA

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

That BB farm session took place after raid night when people started going to bed. It was left to only 1 raid of about 20 fighting back and forth the resource and the castle.

Even their memes are OBNOX.
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

file.jpg
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it.

I'm now a villain for using the most efficient, effective group heals in the game. Anyone who uses AoE abilities or runs in groups of 20+ is evil. Way to promote teamwork folks!

Love it.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    But but, I thought only EP caused lag! :open_mouth:

How many times have I heard the 'blue v yellow never lags' line spouted?

AS it's been stated above, AD "supposedly" lagged ourselves out; NOT blue. IE...Blue was NOT affected by any "lagging" caused by "yellow aoe spam"; an important note you & others are missing.

As a zinger @zos, "this never would've happened if we had the MEGA-Server they promised"; lawl

@Hektlk , sometimes in war, you're limited as to what tactics you can perform due to varying reasons. One main reason is "these are the tactics that work": 1, 2, 3....In situation 1 you do x, situation 2 you y, & so on. I shouldn't have to explain this to someone high up like you. You guys are well aware the "tower farm" works as you spent a greater part of an entire campaign (or more) doing them in the past. The fact that we've been doing them more recently is because the tables have turned on population count & the obvious fact that they are effective.
    For anyone to act like balling up and spamming all of those skills isn't causing the server to take a *** and on top of it acting ignorant of this fact is beyond dumb imo.
    Server go down? Last I checked there were plenty of DC & EP NOT AFFECTED that were able to kill us once we crashed. We don't think it's a "great" way to fight, but no one can deny it's effectiveness. Nor can any serious pvp guild in cyrodiil deny grouping up & stacking on crown is the appropriate way to fight in a multitude of scenarios. Maybe we should all just /wave each other to death & win the campaign since using actual skills is too much.

TKO admits they had two full raids balling up at Glade mine and AoE spamming up and down the hill to try and farm PUGs. They were doing this for almost an hour by the time enough DC gathered to threaten them.

Then Karma kicked in and the server took a dump on all the AD that were engaged in this BS.

you, sir, have no honor

My bad, two full raids tower farming PUGs for an hour is clearly deserving of the highest levels of veneration.

If you guys keep it up, your group can be accepted into the pantheon of douchebaggery, previously reserved for that EP lag group that ruined Thornblade and then taunted everyone on the forums with a childish video.

Do I really have to state a 3rd time... DC & EP NOT AFFECTED by any "lag" which may have been caused by AD. Last time I checked, none of you, not a single person on this forum commenting works for ZOS, meaning not a single person knows what they are doing on the backend production stuff. GOD FORBID a small emergency patch, or something went in under the radar.
    Or a dev, or even a player performed an expensively taxing query.

8054.image_5F00_thumb_5F00_35C6E986.png
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »

AS it's been stated above, AD "supposedly" lagged ourselves out; NOT blue. IE...Blue was NOT affected by any "lagging" caused by "yellow aoe spam"; an important note you & others are missing.

As a zinger @zos, "this never would've happened if we had the MEGA-Server they promised"; lawl

@Hektlk , sometimes in war, you're limited as to what tactics you can perform due to varying reasons. One main reason is "these are the tactics that work": 1, 2, 3....In situation 1 you do x, situation 2 you y, & so on. I shouldn't have to explain this to someone high up like you. You guys are well aware the "tower farm" works as you spent a greater part of an entire campaign (or more) doing them in the past. The fact that we've been doing them more recently is because the tables have turned on population count & the obvious fact that they are effective.
    For anyone to act like balling up and spamming all of those skills isn't causing the server to take a *** and on top of it acting ignorant of this fact is beyond dumb imo.
    Server go down? Last I checked there were plenty of DC & EP NOT AFFECTED that were able to kill us once we crashed. We don't think it's a "great" way to fight, but no one can deny it's effectiveness. Nor can any serious pvp guild in cyrodiil deny grouping up & stacking on crown is the appropriate way to fight in a multitude of scenarios. Maybe we should all just /wave each other to death & win the campaign since using actual skills is too much.

you, sir, have no honor

Do I really have to state a 3rd time... DC & EP NOT AFFECTED by any "lag" which may have been caused by AD. Last time I checked, none of you, not a single person on this forum commenting works for ZOS, meaning not a single person knows what they are doing on the backend production stuff. GOD FORBID a small emergency patch, or something went in under the radar.
    Or a dev, or even a player performed an expensively taxing query.

8054.image_5F00_thumb_5F00_35C6E986.png

giphy.gif
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭

Before the massive EP zerg decided to show up, so many of us were talking about how we weren't lagging. Even with these large fights vs AD there was little to no lag.

Then before you know it, EP did in fact show up and many of us spent ~30 seconds stuck in animations. It's not coincidence anymore, everyone knows and it becomes a pure numbers game while you stack on flags.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a lot of fun fighting TKO yesterday before I got off early. Many victories on both sides. If red wasn't consistently poking us from the North it could have been much better. We had to split our forces.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's awesome you're "proud" of your team outnumbering and cross factioning for the win. There is and never was or likely will ever be any cooperation between AD and EP, but there is between DC and EP. Coordinated attacks on both sides of map at the very same time... most of the night.

giphy.gif

This is news to me, Every EP i ran into was trying to put my head on a pike.....
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• FadedJeans
    FadedJeans
    ✭✭✭
    That mine fight was great fun. I really enjoy campaigns that go back and forth. Yes, I crashed, but I was able to log back in for the d-tick, so I was quite happy.

• Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FadedJeans wrote: »
    That mine fight was great fun. I really enjoy campaigns that go back and forth. Yes, I crashed, but I was able to log back in for the d-tick, so I was quite happy.

Hey there Twitter friend *waves* :). Cool that you were there too, sorry you crashed as well >.<.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that the reason why most AD disconnected was because we were on the center of the lag storm, therefore no hard feeling towards being wiped.
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see I'm not really missing anything all that exciting.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax