The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do I find tunics?

Iink
Iink
✭✭✭✭
Like this http://eso-fashion.com/long-sleeved-tunic/ ? It says it is found in barrels, but I can't find them! Are any players selling these? I can't find this ANYWHERE.
  • Yoven
    Yoven
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

My name is Yoven and I'm a master thief working for the Thieves Guild in Riften.

When I'm up and about I usually find the items you are referring to in cupboards and dressers. Any and all houses with furniture in it will do though. I'd ofcourse have to steal them first and launder them at one of the Thieves Guild hideouts. We wouldn't want my neighbor to find out I stole her dress again now would we?

Good luck to you my friend.
  • Iink
    Iink
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yoven wrote: »
    Hi there,

My name is Yoven and I'm a master thief working for the Thieves Guild in Riften.

When I'm up and about I usually find the items you are referring to in cupboards and dressers. Any and all houses with furniture in it will do though. I'd ofcourse have to steal them first and launder them at one of the Thieves Guild hideouts. We wouldn't want my neighbor to find out I stole her dress again now would we?

Good luck to you my friend.

Thanks, although all the cupboards and dressers Ive searched allt he cupboards and dresser, none of em have em. low spawn rate maybe? Wich town should I chceck?
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tunics and clothing items do have a lower drop rate, and it is random. Just loot everything and you will get some..... eventually. Or you can always use zone chat to see if someone has one to sell. Like me.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Iink
    Iink
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tunics and clothing items do have a lower drop rate, and it is random. Just loot everything and you will get some..... eventually. Or you can always use zone chat to see if someone has one to sell. Like me.

Oh! can I buy the tunic off of you?
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea. not sure if a have a tunic per se'. @RazzPitazz in game, I can check my inventory ;)
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild