The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stupid pvp bugs, anyone know solution?

Beesting
Beesting
✭✭✭✭
1. After i get killed i cannot get out of castle because doors wont open even after waiting 2 mins, so i have to run upstairs and jump of walls 2 times while everyone else goes through doors
2. Same for transition shrines, i cannot use them, unless i open castle door to go out and back in, unless 1 applies and then i am just f*cked
2. After taking resource i cannot ride horse for like 2 mins because i am still in combat, so everyone just rides off and i get ganked
3. I cannot use a siege weapon because the ballista shoots at the floor before me and i dont have the green aim arrow to shoot at wall
4. I cannot see the names of the people that are dead from other alliance, sometimes i can for like 5 mins, then rest of evening i cannot

I try /reloadui but that only works on nr3 but it is a pain to use when sieging

Is my character bugged or is this normal and is there a way to fix this? I allready tried repair client of course..
Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Dodge roll + weapon swap, resolves the issue (still stupid and needs to not be a thing).
    2. (See #1)
    2. (Odd you chose to use 2 twice, but whatever) Go into stealth and stay still. You will drop combat in 60 seconds or less. (Yes this is also a stupud problem to have)
    3. Get off the siege, weapon swap, try again (repeat as necessary until you have your targeting arc back...again a stupid design flaw)
    4. Only resolved by closing the game and relaunching...which is absurd for a game over a year old to have a problem with basic client side UI issues.

Hope that helps... won't fix the issues, but these are the methods of living with them. Kinda how I imagine what it's like living with herpes; shows up at random and you just have to deal with it as it comes and goes, with no method of curing on the horizon even though top pro's say they're working on it.
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those bugs and more and are normal :(
  • Atreust
    Atreust
    ✭✭
    Obscure wrote: »
    1. Dodge roll + weapon swap, resolves the issue (still stupid and needs to not be a thing).
    2. (See #1)
    2. (Odd you chose to use 2 twice, but whatever) Go into stealth and stay still. You will drop combat in 60 seconds or less. (Yes this is also a stupud problem to have)
    3. Get off the siege, weapon swap, try again (repeat as necessary until you have your targeting arc back...again a stupid design flaw)
    4. Only resolved by closing the game and relaunching...which is absurd for a game over a year old to have a problem with basic client side UI issues.

Hope that helps... won't fix the issues, but these are the methods of living with them. Kinda how I imagine what it's like living with herpes; shows up at random and you just have to deal with it as it comes and goes, with no method of curing on the horizon even though top pro's say they're working on it.

I agree with all of these points. Just want to add to point number 1 that this happens to me a lot, and I generally hit escape to bring up the game menu, weapon swap, and then I can leave keeps again. These issues are very frustrating, but we've been dealing with them forever.
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx, i am glad i asked :smile:
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you must submit to the glorious argonian master race.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    you must submit to the glorious masters of the argonian master race.

Fixed it for you.

Serve the Dunmer by will or in chains so that you may know some measure of honour and value in service to the living gods with an otherwise short and pointless life. >:)

{disclaimer: this is not proven to fix any of the OP's issues}

Edited by Obscure on May 1, 2015 2:03AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obscure wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    you must submit to the glorious masters of the argonian master race.

Fixed it for you.

Serve the Dunmer by will or in chains so that you may know some measure of honour and value in service to the living gods with an otherwise short and pointless life. >:)

{disclaimer: this is not proven to fix any of the OP's issues}

i will NEVER serve the false tribunal!

May sithis take you!
    Edited by Cody on May 1, 2015 2:31AM