The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Polygamy Possible In-game?

EJRose83
EJRose83
✭✭✭✭✭
I've heard that you can actually be married to multiple people in-game via the rings of Mara. Is this actually true and if so, would we be able to exponentially increase the rate at which we gain experience via being married to multiple players so long as we consistently grouped together? If this is true, Sister Wives won't have nothing on me! :P
Edited by EJRose83 on April 30, 2015 6:13PM
- Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
- Xbox One Console Transferer
- Gamer Tag: EJRose83
- Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • EJRose83
    EJRose83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EJRose83 wrote: »
    I've heard that you can actually be married to multiple people in-game via the rings of Mara. Is this actually true and if so, would we be able to exponentially increase the rate at which we gain experience via being married to multiple players so long as we consistently grouped together? If this is true, Sister Wives won't have nothing on me! :P

Sorry, I accidently quoted myself and saved it as a comment in an attempt to edit the post =/
    Edited by EJRose83 on April 30, 2015 6:12PM
    - Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
    - Xbox One Console Transferer
    - Gamer Tag: EJRose83
    - Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I had heard this somewhere too, but I think it was mentioned that the bonus only applies to your spouse from the first ritual. I could be completely and entirely wrong about that, though, so don't quote me on it. :)
    PC / NA
    Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
    Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
    Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
    Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
    Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From what others who tested, the bonus does not stack. You could only get at most +20% anyways since you need to wear the ring.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be...

I2j3MA1.jpg?1
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!