The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@ZOS combo food/drink

Domander
Domander
✭✭✭✭✭
I was just wondering if this is still being thought about or worked on? I would love to have a "meal" option that is just half the power of both food and drink

or some way to make bigger bars with drink on... either would be good for me.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    I was just wondering if this is still being thought about or worked on?.
    It isn't going to happen, they said that at the turn of the year when they announced yet another of their U-turns and decided to buff drinks to 'encourage' players to have to choose between bugger numbers or faster regen.

Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 30, 2015 1:07PM
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    I was just wondering if this is still being thought about or worked on?.
    It isn't going to happen, they said that at the turn of the year when they announced yet another of their U-turns and decided to buff drinks to 'encourage' players to have to choose between bugger numbers or faster regen.

They did say you couldnt use both, yes, but also that they may come out with some sort of combo meal that would be less in power.
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP, and disagree with ZOS on this one. Makes more sense to have a meal. Is it the double animation or the perceived over-poweredness that forbids this poster-child of taboo?

I would allow the usage of both simultaneously, with no nerf to a 'meal.' I would, however, make Provisioning MUCH slower to level, the recipes rarer to find (and possibly tied to quest/achievement rewards), and the need for ingredients to be used in multiples. If someone still maximizes this potential, they deserve the right to a nice sit-down meal. And if you do, in fact, sit down in a tavern, or at a picturesque fishing spot, you get a bonus to the meal.