The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I literally NEED a guar plushie

leshpar
leshpar
✭✭✭
Because of the cuteness. That is all. I want a guar for my desk.

Any idea when they will actually be in stock?
  • zeitzbachrwb17_ESO
    Please.
    Argonian body pillow.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Because of people like you guys we do get sloads of new crownstore items instead of NEW CONTENT.

thx
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    abby-sciuto-and-ncis-bert-the-farting-hippo-gallery.jpg

Why not a farting hippo? :P
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I received by 3rd plushy from TESO. The Netch. And yes, I did put in on my head a few times.

A shame is that the netch did not come with a vanity pet betty-netch.

Now I got the Guar, the Mudcrab and the Netch.

Also I have the Doom Marine plushy (and the doom diorama) and gthe cacodemon and pain elemental plushy.

I wish they also made the pinky-plushy :(
    Edited by Knootewoot on April 30, 2015 11:02AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Because of people like you guys we do get sloads of new crownstore items instead of NEW CONTENT.

thx

Those guar plushies are not made by Bethesda or Zenimax. But by gamingheads. Has noting to do with crown store.

Edit : I said guard plushy.
    Edited by Knootewoot on April 30, 2015 11:04AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help you get your own guar any quicker - but I can give my own Corky Jr a hug from you when I get home from work tonight if that helps :)

14598697440_e35e941d88_z.jpgCorky Jr - my guar by wenxue2222, on Flickr
    Edited by SantieClaws on April 30, 2015 11:14AM
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help you get your own guar any quicker - but I can give my own Corky Jr a hug from you when I get home from work tonight if that helps :)

Yes, please do give him a hug for me!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant bat plushie please!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    abby-sciuto-and-ncis-bert-the-farting-hippo-gallery.jpg

Why not a farting hippo? :P

Any farting plushie is a hit in my book :)
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thx

First know what the topic is about instead of trying to blow air out of your ***. He is talking about a merchandise you can buy from store. This is not crown store related.

I agree, I'm waiting for the plushie to be available again!!
    Edited by Qyrk on April 30, 2015 12:14PM
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you mean a Guar plushie like this one? :D

BFnRsrn.jpg
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember, people: It's okay to love your plushies, just don't LOVE your plushies.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

looks like he's a bit annoyed with something you just said
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reckon I wouldn't mind me some of them french fried potaters, uh hum.

Edited by Pallmor on April 30, 2015 8:25PM
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

thx

Those guar plushies are not made by Bethesda or Zenimax. But by gamingheads. Has noting to do with crown store.

Hehe, actually not a bad idea at all, I would totally buy a Skyrim Guard plushie, as long as it tells me to not fiddle with any locks around here or asks me if I'm in "Trouble?" when I press a button XD .. I'm a 40 year old woman btw, but still I would totally buy it ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thx

Hehe, actually not a bad idea at all, I would totally buy a Skyrim Guard plushie, as long as it tells me to not fiddle with any locks around here or asks me if I'm in "Trouble?" when I press a button XD .. I'm a 40 year old woman btw, but still I would totally buy it ;)

It should come with an optional arrow to the knee.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »

thx

It should come with an optional arrow to the knee.

Definitely^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the company replaced those staplers @leshpar...
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting for them to restock the guar plushies to order all he ones I want at once.
    Edited by AlnilamE on April 30, 2015 9:48PM
    The Moot Councillor
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My desktop guar plushie is a fine pack animal. I love him.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Time to necro my own thread. My guar came in the mail today and is now sitting next to my frostwolf pup. My guar's name is Pickles.

11216816_493102744176878_293707309620587452_n.jpg?oh=f1b0fc7e478c0144baf68fedbf90ac92&oe=55CC8569
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Amazon and eBay they often have them in stock.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thx

If a guard plushie would say "STOP, you violated the law" I would buy it instantly.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
  • oehk
    oehk
    ✭✭
    Is it odd that I spend more time looking at the things in the backgrounds of these images than I do the plushies?

Theres one Guar looks to be dumping on a Declaration, I guess he disagrees with the declaration? That stapler made me think of Office Space.

Another is surrounded by drugs, alcohol wipes, and the Frostwolfs foot looks like a Panda face through the mug.
  • leshpar
    leshpar
    ✭✭✭
    oehk wrote: »
    Is it odd that I spend more time looking at the things in the backgrounds of these images than I do the plushies?

Theres one Guar looks to be dumping on a Declaration, I guess he disagrees with the declaration? That stapler made me think of Office Space.

Another is surrounded by drugs, alcohol wipes, and the Frostwolfs foot looks like a Panda face through the mug.

Haha. When I uploaded that picture to facebook with my phone it tried to tell me that same back paw was a face. I thought it was funny.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like, literally. You literally can't even without your guar plush.

Literally.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oehk wrote: »

Odd? Beats me. Awesome? Yep, so much so that I tagged your post that. Epic? No, it's legendary :D.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.