The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Creating multiple provisioning items with one click

michael_bimson
michael_bimson
✭✭✭
Not sure if this has been raised before, search didn't find anything so here goes:

I would like to see the option to make multiple crafting items at once. Its not such an issue for smithing/tailoring/carpentry but it is quite a pain for provisioning e.g. I have 150 poultry in my inventory, I want to free up the one space that takes up but I don't want to just destroy them. Currently I have to go to an oven/campfire, select roast chicken and then press 'R' 150 times to use them all. Could we not have an option (slider) to make loads at once?
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want a bigger pot to cook your stuff in to make bigger batches? That will cost you crowns, because that would be a "convenience item". Freeloaders will have to put in the hard labor of pressing "R" repeatedly for a couple of minutes.

(Kidding. Mostly.)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Answer: Addons
    Go to ESOUI.com there is one called Multicraft that adds a slider to the crafting window.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • michael_bimson
    michael_bimson
    ✭✭✭
    @Xendyn that's great, thanks!
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The laughable thing about this stupid system (I agree @michael_bimson one at a time is just a facile time waste) is that pre-release ZOS said that they wanted the system to be "meaningful" and said they wanted to get away from the type of system you (and I) want.

Sadly I can no longer find the pre-release Web page where they discussed the Crafting system in these terms.

So ZOS' definition of "deep and meaningful" is sitting minutes at a time pressing a single key.

/golfclap
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Multicraft saves your sanity! I have been using it for a month and dont know wtf I did without it. Cuts crafting grind by 50% no joke.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Xendyn how did I not know this?! you are my new hero. now if only I could get the game to launch heh
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daenerys wrote: »
    @Xendyn how did I not know this?! you are my new hero. now if only I could get the game to launch heh

ZOS has added in coding to the game that will prohibit anyone with a Game of Thrones themed name from being able to log into the game :wink: Just kidding.....they actually sacrifice all players with GoT names to Molag Bal.....Gotta keep the Demons fed!
    Edited by Robbmrp on April 29, 2015 8:12PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Daenerys wrote: »

ZOS has added in coding to the game that will prohibit anyone with a Game of Thrones themed name from being able to log into the game :wink: Just kidding.....they actually sacrifice all players with GoT names to Molag Bal.....Gotta keep the Demons fed!

Hasn't every players character's already been sacrificed to Molag Bal? I thought that was the whole point of the PvE Main Story :D
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread