Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK Regen build

shuskey5ub17_ESO
At the moment I am still leveling, but I have some ideas for build. I could go either tank or dps with my DK. She is imperial. I figured what I could do is wear 2 light, 2 med, and the rest in heavy. also the craftable sets that i want to try out are Oblivion and Willow, that is until i hit max vr rank. I just dont know if there are any other idea that my fellow eso players could have that will help me out.

Thanks a bunch
Lilly
o:) I'm your heals
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I am still leveling, but I have some ideas for build. I could go either tank or dps with my DK. She is imperial. I figured what I could do is wear 2 light, 2 med, and the rest in heavy. also the craftable sets that i want to try out are Oblivion and Willow, that is until i hit max vr rank. I just dont know if there are any other idea that my fellow eso players could have that will help me out.

Thanks a bunch
    Lilly

tbh depending on which way your going your better off going 5 pieces in whatever then 2 eg if you want to tank go 5 heavy then 2 light or for dps vice versa etc :smile: Dks are kinda difficult to play nowadays is this for pve or pvp??
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured what I could do is wear 2 light, 2 med, and the rest in heavy.
    Lilly

This is a fine leveling strategy, but once you unlock the skill and CP passives that apply to 5 pieces of an armor type, your going to want to go 5/1/1. I run 5/1/1 while leveling myself, and just use the Training Trait on single pieces. Once improved, they level up almost as fast as the 5 pieces do.

The main thing you need to consider is do you want to be Stamina or Magic based. Then pick your sets based on that. My DK Tank/DPS uses 5 Seducer/4 Torugs Pact and wears 5 Heavy/2 Light and is magic based. I found him much easier to play than the Stamina based version of him (Hundings/Ashen for that version).

In any event, once you pick your focus, then put your attributes into that focus, your glyphs into that focus, and select the armor that compliments or supports that focus.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a magika DK and a stamina DK. Both are tanks.

On the Magika DK I run 5 heavy 2 light. 5p Spectre's eye, 3/4p Seducer, 2p Light of Cyrodiil(Dunmer)

The Stamina DK, I run 5 medium, 1 heavy, 1 light. 4p Shadow Walker, 3p Way of Air, 3/4p Night's Silence, 1p Bloodspawn.(Orc)
    Edited by Warraxx on April 29, 2015 3:26PM