The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Patch, New (surprise) Problem!

Lava_Croft
Lava_Croft
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Since the latest patch the game regularly 'freezes' and dumps me to the login while being as verbose as a brick. While expecting the game to function properly is probably too much to ask, just having the game at least report some kind of error message when I get dumped to login would help a lot.
  • InvictoNZ
    InvictoNZ
    ✭✭✭
    <1>
  • MiyaTheUnbroken
    MiyaTheUnbroken
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been told that the "<1>" error message happens when there are too many people in the zone you want to be in. I don't know if this is true, as it only happened to me once. I do know that it's been happening to people since I came back in March, so I doubt the patch is the cause of it. It's possible the patch has exacerbated the problem though.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I blame ezareth
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I get the <<1>> all the time followed by the 'message rate limit' one from smashing my keyboard in frustration
    Apollos
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    InvictoNZ wrote: »
    <1>
    No error message at all. Just dumped at login as if I had logged out properly.
    Aminals wrote: »
    Yea I get the <<1>> all the time followed by the 'message rate limit' one from smashing my keyboard in frustration
    That's a different problem than this one, although just as bloody annoying.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 29, 2015 2:42AM
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me tonight as well. No message or reason. Running to siege merchant inside arrius then BAM login screen.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian