The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Loading Screen, music playing intermittently

RavenSworn
RavenSworn
✭✭✭✭✭
Well, its what the title says.

I manage to load the game, get to the authentication stage and then its inifinite loading all the way.

Memory leaks, high cpu usage for no apparent reason, funny thing is, the background music is still playing Albeit intermittently.

Ran the suggested tips to start the game, still no response even after restarting everything.
Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys even manage to get into the game? This infinite Loading Screen is getting on my nerves. Never had this problem before, gonna try reinstalling when I get back from work.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    Options
  • Tashira
    Tashira
    ✭✭✭
    Repair your .net install... this worked for me on loading screens
    Options
  • Tashira
    Tashira
    ✭✭✭
    Also clear your java cache in the java admin window in the control panel
    Options
  • koaxialkabelb16_ESO
    koaxialkabelb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem and i also experience the error 209 spam. The infinite loading screen has been there since the game release. When are you guys gonna get your thumbs out of your asses and fix this nasty bug?
    Options