The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

[EU][PC] Tamriel’s International Trading Service --- Cross-Alliance Trading Guild

Rytfield
Rytfield
✭✭✭
Info wrote: »
Guild Name: Tamriel’s International Trading Service
Platform: PC/Mac
Server: EU-megaserver
Alliance: All of them
Focus: Crafting and Trading
Language: English
Guild Leader: @Rytfield
Recruitment Status: Wide open!

Greetings fellow merchants and crafters!

Tamriel’s International Trading Service (T.I.T.S.) is a freshly new trading guild on the EU-megaserver. Therefor we are recruiting merchants, crafters and other traders from any faction/alliance. So if you like to spend gold or make some gold, why not start trading with us this very day?

We're especially looking for veterans but anybody with coin in their purse is more than welcome. There's no fee or whatsoever. We only require you to be able to speak English. Feel free to join us and invite your friends as well!

You can /whisper @Rytfield in game or send me a mail for an invite!

With Kind Regards,
@Rytfield
Edited by Rytfield on May 1, 2015 7:22PM
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite @Milanvos
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried but you were offline. Once I see you online I will invite you.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I added you in game, I think you are offline at the moment, but I would very much like an invite if possible?
    My in game name is same as here :)

Thanks!
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send the invite. You should get it once you login :)
  • maaaastab16_ESO
    maaaastab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you a message ingame @Mastalicious. Very inventive acronym by the way lol.
  • Rytfield
    Rytfield
    ✭✭✭
    I thank thee. (bump)
  • TheOnePandemonium
    TheOnePandemonium
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I wold be highly interested in joining. I'm a dedicated raw materials hoarder :)
    My character's name is Diballista in game. Tried to whisper you but I think you were offline :o
  • Deibu
    Deibu
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Rytfield!
    I would like to join too :)
    My ingame name is Deibu!