The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolves and Vampires

ShadowMole25
ShadowMole25
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, so I am new to the game, and I have been thinking about becoming a werewolf or a vampire. My question is, can someone tell me what becoming each one does to your character. I have heard that vampires get increased fire damage and reduced fire resist, and that werewolves get increased stamina recovery, but these do not show in the passives. Would be possible for someone to put this into nice and simple terms? Thank you.
Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampies take 40% more damage from Fire off the bat and reduced health regen.
    In PvP players with the Slayer line of skills do 9% more damage to them and things like Evil hunter proc more often on them.
    They have a long skillline that you have to level to get their benefits which are:
    They can get 10% Magicka regen and 10% Stamina regen.
    They have access to powerful abilities like batswarm and mistform
    They get undeath which reduces the amount of damage done to you when you're closer to death.
    They move faster in stealth.

Werewolves get 15% stamina regen in human form and werewolf form and have zero negatives for remaining in Human form.
    You get this bonus the moment you become a werewolf.
    In werewolf form you get access to werewolf abilities but they're still pretty bad in PvP and it's generally a waste of Ult.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer