The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest: Favor for the Queen

Buhowdee57
Buhowdee57
Soul Shriven
When I finished the The Crown of Shornhelm quest, Queen Maraya never started a new quest, which never gave me the quest to move on to the Alik'r Desert. I knew how to get there via the boat, so I continued questing from there. I could not complete the Risen From the Depths quest at Sentinel Docks though because the Favor for the Queen quest wasn't completed. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way for me to get the Favor for the Queen quest?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the crown of shornhelm quest hasn't finished yet (which is the true pre-requisite quest for Risen from the depths). Do you have any quests in rivenspire that are still listed as open?

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Buhowdee57
    Buhowdee57
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply! I have literally no open Rivenspire quests; the quest said it was complete when I advised the King to pick Countess Tamrith.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you perhaps already complete Risen From the Depths, or the subsequent Rise of the Dead? Favor for the Queen won't appear if you have, and you may have if you've been to Alik'r already. Quick check for this would be whether Sentinel Docks and/or Sentinel city are black or white on the map. If you go to Alik'r by boat from Wayrest, Rise of the Dead is shoved in your face at Wayfarer's Wharf, while to get Risen From the Depths you have to go all the way around to Captain Marck.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Buhowdee57
    Buhowdee57
    Soul Shriven
    I had already completed the Rise of the Dead quest, but I went out and found Captain Marck at the docks. He gave me the Risen From the Depths quest and now I can finally turn the Sentinel Docks from black to white on the map. My OCD can finally relax! Thank you!
  • MyBlackSheep
    MyBlackSheep
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    ...you have to go all the way around to Captain Marck.

Enodoc, thank you! 2018 and this post still helps!