Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Always porting in invaded Bleakrock?

Nerk
Nerk
Soul Shriven
Did anything change or is this a bug? I've always been able to go to normal Bleakrock in the past but today i tried to use the boat and i keep getting to invaded Bleakrock
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know this has always been this way (played beta a year ago and now since TU). Once you lid the lighthouse light, the town is under invasion forever.

The story behind it is that, you help the people escape. So the invaders "won" and get the town. It is a bit strange though cause even after you helped them escape, and took away the defenders, the invaders keep invading (instead of relishing in their conquered town).

I've seen a good amount of threads popping up bout this, but so far, ZOS didn't take any action.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Nerk
    Nerk
    Soul Shriven
    Eh, but i've been going to normal bleakrock after doing the main quest and leaving the area for weeks, and everything was fine. It changed just now. Moreover, when i go there i cannot go back unless i use a wayshrine recall as i can't enter any building (crypt included) and the npc for the boat trip back isn't there.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerk wrote: »
    Eh, but i've been going to normal bleakrock after doing the main quest and leaving the area for weeks, and everything was fine. It changed just now. Moreover, when i go there i cannot go back unless i use a wayshrine recall as i can't enter any building (crypt included) and the npc for the boat trip back isn't there.
    Sounds like you were bugged, and it has since been fixed. Bleakrock is supposed to be always under attack after you leave.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nerk
    Nerk
    Soul Shriven
    well..darn. Wish i was bugged again then, lol.
    Thanks for the explanation