The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo tank in Sanctum Ophidia...

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
Tried solo Sanctuary, only reached the Manticore and - game over ) Sorry can't paste screenshots.
Edited by hmr13.76preeb18_ESO on April 21, 2015 2:37PM
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably not aware that it's the most difficult content in the game designed to be played with experienced 12-person group.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trolling?
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    You're probably not aware that it's the most difficult content in the game designed to be played with experienced 12-person group.

F7sus4.... if that's meant to be a chord, wouldn't a suspended 4 just be a flat 5 =P

rip decibel
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    lol
    F7sus4 wrote: »

F7sus4.... if that's meant to be a chord, wouldn't a suspended 4 just be a flat 5 =P

Huh?

Sus4 is a major fourth above the root...in that chord it would be Bb

Flat 5 would be Cb
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    was wondering what I can do one in the sanctuary. I was able to reach the first boss , after killing all the enemies. The Manticore
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    was wondering what I can do one in the sanctuary. I was able to reach the first boss , after killing all the enemies.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get 11 friends. Its a raid. You won't be able to solo manti.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on April 26, 2015 1:53PM
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    I understand ))