The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for Dominion or Pact RP partner!

GabrielBoneGrinder
GabrielBoneGrinder
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for one or 2 people to RP with! I'm pretty new to the RP scene and still have a lot to learn, but I would appreciate any chance i get to learn something new and have many wonderful ideas myself.

Aldmeri Dominion: Gabriel Bone Grinder, sorcerer/Necromancer
LvL: 13 (subject to go up up up!)

Likes: Daedra worship, Fighting the dead, Sour foods, Alchemy, humor.

Dislikes: Anyone who isn't a High Elf, excluding kajiiti folk (quite full of himself and a bit racist, however, respects kajiit for there cunning and stealth), stupid people, small animals.

Looking for: A partner to travel across tamriel and wreak havoc on its many inhabitants.

Ebonheart Pact: Kashark Wood-Burner, Warrior and Political Scientist

Likes: Mead (or really any kind of alcohol), Politics, Having aggressive behavior, music

Dislikes: Skyrim (bad memories…), small animals, not being able to beat someone up.

Looking for: A partner to travel across tamriel and drink all the mead within arms reach.

please let me know if you are interested! I would also like to exchange some form of contact information, as i don't go on at any specific time of day/night…
"Necromancy is the art of the gods"
  • PoisonedPaint
    PoisonedPaint
    ✭✭✭
    Im always looking for more RP friends. :3 I cant say shes much of a drinker, but I think she needs a friend who does :P

Im EST on NA, EP if you're interested, please feel free to add with a message of who you are x3 Im @Shindoku90. My times vary too. I'm an online college art student.
    Edited by PoisonedPaint on April 21, 2015 3:20PM
    @PoisonedPaint - RPers, feel free to add! I'm on NA, EST Zone. Has odd playtimes.

Main Character: Bjorn the Half-Blood - Half Imperial/Nord. Carrd RP Profile Link
  • GabrielBoneGrinder
    GabrielBoneGrinder
    Soul Shriven
    cool beans man!

ill hit you up as soon as i can!
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add an E and you might get some mails. :open_mouth:

Bazinga.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • GabrielBoneGrinder
    GabrielBoneGrinder
    Soul Shriven
    Roselle wrote: »
    Add an E and you might get some mails. :open_mouth:

Bazinga.

i don't get it...
  • Urik_Halfdan
    Hey, I'm leading a small RP clan if drinky-punchy Nords (and one elf). Hit me up @Urik_Halfdan. We can all drink and fight together!
  • GabrielBoneGrinder
    GabrielBoneGrinder
    Soul Shriven
    alright! I LOVE drink-punchy nords!!! will do @Urik_Halfdan