The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Movie of large-scale RP that developed over the past year in ESO.

bluemikeb14_ESO
bluemikeb14_ESO
Soul Shriven

These are all clips from bigger videos, almost every character you see is a player.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey old friend!

Forgive me but I've been posting your stuff here regularly the whole damned year :p

That one, however, is quite the tour de force.
  • bluemikeb14_ESO
    bluemikeb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Heheh, well thanks for that! I didn't know. My forum-fu is abysmal. My secret hope is that some ZOS designer will see and appreciate it and maybe get some ideas ;)
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I was using your work to illustrate some ideas, such as your overhead parchment chat.

It also provided the only way to fully see the clipping problems with chat bubbles. You need to see LOTS of people using them to see what needs adjusting....call it a stress test ;)

Of course you were compensating for some shortcomings through editing, no?

The video of the guy griefing an event by spraying arrows over everyone constantly was also a good way to make the point, no pun intended.
  • NightsKnight
    How did I not see this Mezz!!!