The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vet Dungeon Hierarchy list

Zheroul
Zheroul
✭✭
Hopefully this hasnt been asked recently... I was wondering if there was a current list on vet dungeon difficulty. It would be great to see an updated listing.

1-X, 1 being the easiest and X being the most difficult.

Thanks in advance!
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an opinion but I would go from easiest to hardest.

Wayrest Sewers
    Elden Hollow
    Banished Cells
    Spindleclutch
    Fungal Grotto
    Darkshade Caverns
    Crypt of Hearts
    City of Ash
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • Zheroul
    Zheroul
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I appreciate it!
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I would put Fungal Grotto between Wayrest and Elden Hollow. But that's just me.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Xanhorn's list sounds about right. I'd add though that they have all been nerfed dramatically, except DC and COA last bosses at least. Actually I might put DC after COH now, purely for Engine Guardian.
  • Zheroul
    Zheroul
    ✭✭
    Yeah as a healer I would have to agree on your engine guardian advice. I have run most of these without much issue, and wanted a second opinion for my lower level guildmates.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are talking about gold key requirements, I still think CoH beats out Engine Guardian for difficulty. If it's just to complete the dungeon normally, though, then yeah CoH isn't so bad.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider the Engine Guardian to be a "Patience check", like other bosses are DPS, AoE DPS or HPS checks. You need to dance with him through the stages and not get greedy.
    The Moot Councillor