Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help leveling

Jurassic2MyJohn
Jurassic2MyJohn
Soul Shriven
Hello, this may sound dumb and stupid but I was wondering if there was a player that was a veteran rank to help me level. I have the rings of mara and was wondering if I could get powered level to 30 or 40 before it comes out to ps4, because I' am going to transfer my data over to the console version.

My character is a ( Aldmeri Dominion ) name ( Jurassic Johnn ) Please help if you don't mind.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have added a lot of code which stops power leveling.

If you don't do 8% of the damage to the mob you get no exp or loot
    If the mobs are five levels above or below you, you get no exp or loot

As power leveling is normally from killing lots of mobs really fast for easy exp, another player doing this for you will not work.
    The fastest way to level if have someone the same level as you, group with them and hit the grind spots that are within 5 levels of your level, and to do that, its just best to go to those spots and see if someone else is there and join them.

Forget the Rings of Mara, you get 10% bonus if your in a 2 man group anyway (its lost if the group is 3 or more player)
  • Jurassic2MyJohn
    Jurassic2MyJohn
    Soul Shriven
    Could you help me? if thats okay?
  • Jurassic2MyJohn
    Jurassic2MyJohn
    Soul Shriven
    Also I guess power leveling wasn't the best thing to put but I was trying to say help level in general and with ring of mara active and go to grind spots if thats cool
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I guess power leveling wasn't the best thing to put but I was trying to say help level in general and with ring of mara active and go to grind spots if thats cool

It sounds like power leveling is exactly what your looking for. You did ask for a vet player correct? That IS the definition of power leveling.

To answer your question, you need to be within five levels of the other players in your group to get max XP. If your not, you have to do significantly more damage to the same mob the higher level player is fighting to get any credit. In short, it's nearly impossibly to do what your asking in this game.

What you CAN do is find one other player that is your level and hope you don't outpace each other when the other is not logged. 2-man groups provide the group bonus without diminishing returns from additional party members.
    Edited by Cuyler on April 24, 2015 3:14PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]