The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire > WW > Vampire again

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey ! I just became a vampire but I saw the archievements with vampire and werewolf trees . So .. Can I cure myself , get the ww tree , cure again and become vampire again ? I did search about this and couldn't find the answer because some say you can't become vampire after cure .

Thanks in advance !
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. As many times as you like.
    :trollin:
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. As many times as you like.

Thanks !
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of things, you should know. Your Skill points will not get refunded once you are "cured". So you if you are going for the Master of the other skill tree, only to switch back. Put as few points in as possible or get ready to pay for a respec. Second, not sure it it's still the same but once you become a master of one, if you ever switch back, once the quest is complete, you will be a master, again.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couple of things, you should know. Your Skill points will not get refunded once you are "cured". So you if you are going for the Master of the other skill tree, only to switch back. Put as few points in as possible or get ready to pay for a respec. Second, not sure it it's still the same but once you become a master of one, if you ever switch back, once the quest is complete, you will be a master, again.

You get the skill points back if you cure it. But if you get bitten again you will need to respend them in the tree.
    :trollin:
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You get the skill points back if you cure it. But if you get bitten again you will need to respend them in the tree.

Thanks, I didn't know that had been changed. When was this changed?
  • Harasdar
    Harasdar
    ✭✭

No, you don't. I was cured just a week ago and I needed to respec to get the skillpoints back.

At least as vampire...as I'm still werewolf I can just assume that it is the way too.
    Edited by Harasdar on April 24, 2015 3:59PM