The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CraftStore........it's back!

Ourorboros
Ourorboros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Attention all you crafters. If you've been around, you are likely familiar with the CraftStore add-on. If you don't know it, it was the preferred add-on for tracking trait research and learned motifs. It has some other nice features as well. The original author has put it back on ESOUI. Let's hope it's here for the long term. Thank you @Garkin for spreading the word on this. Here's the link: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1047-CraftStore.htm
Edited by Ourorboros on April 19, 2015 3:34AM
PC/NA/DC
Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Thank you!!!!!!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    OMG Thank you!!!!!!

@MissBizz don't thank him for thanking yourself for thanking me for thanking your cousin's mother's daughter's husband's twice removed grand son's nephew's child's niece's aunt's uncle's wife's grandmother's third cousin's widowed wife of the second daughter of your third nephew's uncle's mother's cinnamon waffle toast jelly peanut butter time.

Mind phucked yet?
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    OMG Thank you!!!!!!

@MissBizz don't thank him for thanking yourself for thanking me for thanking your cousin's mother's daughter's husband's twice removed grand son's nephew's child's niece's aunt's uncle's wife's grandmother's third cousin's widowed wife of the second daughter of your third nephew's uncle's mother's cinnamon waffle toast jelly peanut butter time.

Mind phucked yet?

That was awesome. Although I never intentionally stalked you on the forums... I will now :D

[EDIT] Eats chips.
    Edited by MissBizz on April 19, 2015 3:23AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    OMG Thank you!!!!!!

Mind phucked yet?

That was awesome. Although I never intentionally stalked you on the forums... I will now :D

[EDIT] Eats chips.

@MissBizz I try....
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.