The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fresh Download and new error message

Tempiis
Tempiis
Just did a complete uninstall of the game and a fresh install and now im getting the error message that im missing Awesomium.dll file. At this point I dont know what else to do. Please help
  • Tempiis
    Tempiis
    Well just tried to run the repair option and once again the verifying part of the repair is fine but soon after it starts the download part of the repair sequence i get the 1032 error message telling me that another eso program is running but i have watched my open processes and there is nothing running other than the launcher itself :(
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Tempiis. This is probably going to sound silly, but have you tried restarting your computer? If you're still getting this error after restarting, please check to see if ZoCrashReporter is running in your processes and end it. Let us know if that resolves the issue!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tempiis
    Tempiis
    yes i have tried to restart the computer the awesomium .dll message went away after the computer restart but im back to the original problem which is once i hit play the game begins to start up but i get an crash report with error code 11
    Options
  • Tempiis
    Tempiis
    another thing i have noticed with the launcher is even though the play button is lit there still seems to be mbs that need to be downloaded well according to the lower left of the launcher and this number fluctuates up or down each time i run the launcher and try to get into the game.
    Edited by Tempiis on April 21, 2015 7:54PM
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information, @Tempiis. Error 11 means that you have some corrupted files. Typically a fresh installation would resolve this, however since you're getting Error 11 after freshly installing, there's likely something interfering with that process.

We recommend downloading the game from a clean boot. Before doing that, it may be a good idea to run a virus scan just to make sure that isn't what's blocking the installation. After you run the scan, it's a good idea to add https://account.elderscrollsonline.com as an exception to your fire wall.

Please let us know if these steps don't get you past the error!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post