The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mouse sensitivity changes when holding down mouse button

puppixx
puppixx
Soul Shriven
Heyo!

I have a problem with the mouse sensitivity changing when I'm holding down either mouse button 1 or 2.

When holding down a mouse button the sensitivity goes crazy high! But not only, the viewpoint/cursor seems to start moving in fractions. To explain, if I physically move the mouse (while holding down mb 1 or 2) a tiny, tiny bit to the left, the viewpoint/cursor of my character doesn't change at all. If I move it a TINY bit more left my character suddenly turns super fast, about 25 degree angle.

I first thought it had something to do with an app I'm using called SmoothMouse (v. 1.0.10) turning off mouse acceleration, but disabling it didn't change anything.

System specs:
MacBook Pro OSX 10.10.2
2,7 Ghz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB + NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Mouse:
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

/ Thanks!
  • puppixx
    puppixx
    Soul Shriven
    puppixx wrote: »
    about 25 degree angle.
    Sorry I mean 90 degrees...
  • chris.dillman
    chris.dillman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi puppixx,

Try a different mouse?

Also make sure any 3rd party mouse drivers / tools were updated when you moved to 10.10.
    We assume you started on 10.9.

Theres a few common mouse drivers that broke and cause weird issues if not updated.

Check you console.app logs for mouse error messages also.

-- ESO -- Lead Mac Programmer...
    Staff Post
  • Seedier
    Seedier
    ✭✭
    I've had similar problems using the wireless magic mouse, seems to be more of an issue when scrolling the inventory etc. Not a showstopper but weird/annoying...