The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Achievement Points

ArterionAU
ArterionAU
✭✭✭
I'd like to see more rewards from earning Achievement Points. Right now you get Rare dyes and Titles which I think are Great but would like to see some other rewards for players that earn high Achievement points. Perhaps a special 'Achievement Tabard' which is only earned through gaining Achievement points and changes visually the more points you earn, So players can show it off to other players. This would also encourage other players to aim to get more. If you's have any idea's please feel free to share.
Edited by ArterionAU on April 21, 2015 7:04AM
Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understand the need some people have to wave their e-peen around shouting "look at me, I;'m special".

I do achievements for many reasons, if a reward is something that appeals (item, title, perk, whatever), if the gameplay to do it is fun, etc .. I never do it simply because I need to feel 'special'.

So I see no poijnt in ZOS wasting a second on doing something like this, when there are so many seriously broken things in the game.
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    @fromtesonlineb16_ESO I agree with you on that they should work on it after the issues that need fixing in the game are fixed, However I do like to have something to show off hard work in the game as it gives me a reward to Aim for (something more then Titles and special dyes).

Edited by ArterionAU on April 21, 2015 1:13PM
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • Maidenname
    Maidenname
    ✭✭✭
    Azzan wrote: »
    @fromtesonlineb16_ESO I agree with you on that they should work on it after the issues that need fixing in the game are fixed, However I do like to have something to show off hard work in the game as it gives me a reward to Aim for (something more then Titles and special dyes).

I personally enjoy the achievements myself mostly to humor myself, passing time while waiting for new contents, breaking up the monotony mode of levelling or questing (into my 3rd alt now ) , a friendly competition with my Guild leader, etc.. In Lotro, you can achieve tons of titles that you can wear to amuse yourself B) ...so I do agree with OP on special rewards on achievement.

.....but yes, again... ZOS need to address their more crippling issues in the game now...or they may be losing ground with subscribing players.
    He who knows others is intelligent; he who understands himself is enlightened;
    He who is able to conquer others has force, but he who is able to control himself is mighty.

*** Beta player
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This special "achievement tabard" is served by character titles already (Boethiah's Scythe, Former Emperor etc.)
    o:)
    Edited by F7sus4 on April 21, 2015 4:14PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if the actual achievement points did something. Right now you receive rewards based on individual achievements, not achievements as a whole. Personally I wouldn't like a tabard, but maybe a title that could be earned once your earned set amounts of achievement points (or you know, a dye ;))
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they first announced that dyes would be based on achievements, I wanted them to do a system where you purchased dyes with your achievement points, with different colours potentially costing different amount of achievement points. I was disappointed when they instead tied specific dyes to specific achievements, but having lived with that system for a while, now it seems fine to me.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind it if there was something that you could "spend" your achievement points on. I'm not sure about the achievement tabard idea, though, as it would seem to compete with displaying a guild tabard, or wearing disguises, and I often like to wear those.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)