The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[HELP] ESO has stopped working.

Yases
Yases
Soul Shriven
Today I send at ESO staff a ticket and they answere me this:
Greetings!

Players who are experiencing infinite load screens, crashes, or disconnections from the game should attempt the troubleshooting below. It is strongly recommended that you reach out to your anti-virus publisher or Internet Service Provider customer support for assistance in completing the following steps:

1. Open anti-virus program
2. Create exception for C:\Program Files(x86)\ZenimaxOnline
3. Save and close
4. Login to your router
5. Enable port forwarding for:
TCP/UDP – 24100 through 24131
TCP/UDP – 24500 through 24507
TCP/UDP – 24300 through 24331
6. Save changes
7. Launch the game to re-test issue

Please refer to your Internet Service Provider for additional troubleshooting if the issue has not been resolved. Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Best Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Customer Support Team
I have done everything I have recommended, but nothing has changed .
I spent 30 euro for the game plus 160 euro for the new video card but I can not play again because of the constant crash .
I need a definite answer to fix this error .
This error is common in many members of the community and MUST be placed.
The problem is neither of the components of the PC , driver updates , the router ports or antivirus.
I sent more tickets but the answer is always the same predetermined , so I ask to help me, thank you.
I await a response.
Edited by Yases on April 20, 2015 8:17PM
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, IMHO I think they can't find the errors so they want players to check if it's on their side first. I get random Game Freezes every time I play, it's clearly not a connection issue but it's pointless to report because they'll just return an answer like this.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Yases
    Yases
    Soul Shriven
    Ok , but I need an answer on how to play the game peacefully