The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My *** are too big

derek.simon00ub17_ESO
Can you please add some sort of character remodeling zen. These things are weighing me down
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please add some sort of character remodeling zen. These things are weighing me down

Plastic surgery won't be invented in Tamriel for another 2,000 years. : c
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

Plastic surgery won't be invented in Tamriel for another 2,000 years. : c

Illusion spells, my friend, L'Oreal Illusion spells.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're worth it!
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's make-believe."

(Sorry, I'll stop now.)
  • Rykarch
    Rykarch
    ✭✭
    I'm afraid you'll have to "live" with it, since you cannot really change your character's appearance.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, maybe you were just a tad too enthusiastic with the slider in character creation.

Although I personally think the darn thing is way overweighted toward lots on the bottom and not much on top - if you know what I mean (for gals). It's the opposite for guys; all shoulders and no behind.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made many female characters and it always seems as if even modest mammaries in the character creator come out much, MUCH larger in the game environment.

Also, I began to wonder if some gear or costumes might have a couple of fixed mesh sizes, making any chest size selection a moot point.

For example, this costume doesn't look anything like the character's breasts in other outfits.

Urvana%20in%20Servant%20outfit2_zpsg4bt8x6p.png
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made many female characters and it always seems as if even modest mammaries in the character creator come out much, MUCH larger in the game environment.

Also, I began to wonder if some gear or costumes might have a couple of fixed mesh sizes, making any chest size selection a moot point.

For example, this costume doesn't look anything like the character's breasts in other outfits.

Urvana%20in%20Servant%20outfit2_zpsg4bt8x6p.png

You are absolutely correct that certain costumes and chest armors do have fixed mesh sizes.

The Golden Saint costume is a prime offender for a lot of my female characters, making them go from modest to WHOA LOOK AT ME BOYS.

....which is why I never wear it.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well ... I like "virtual me" not having to worry about such petty annoyances as gravity....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Moiskormoimi
    Moiskormoimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    They announced that a barbershop of sorts is in the works but no date on it in the latest eso live.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rykarch wrote: »
    I'm afraid you'll have to "live" with it, since you cannot really change your character's appearance.

Tattoo parlor, barber shop?

Seriously.. Tamriel has a real lack of barbers. What does ZoS have against the Cosmetology professions?
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    I would love to see a barber shop in tamriel, my hair hasn't been cut since I broke out of the wailing prison.
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree we should be able to change or alter our character appearance in-game somehow.
    I would very much to slightly tweak my v14 DK's face, because in the character creation the lighting was much more flattering to her.
    Perhaps one day :)
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in another mmo, there is actually an enhancement item, in their crown store, that makes them even bigger for an hour :D