The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Feature - "The Tome of Glyphs"

Brizz
Brizz
✭✭✭✭
I came up with an idea to store and organize glyphs.

After playing multiple characters, I found that any glyph that I would find questing/leveling, I would sell straight away just to clear bag space. Only to buy these same glyphs from the vendor when I make a new set of gear or get a new piece leveling.

I think this design can be improved upon using what I call "The Tome of Glyphs"423z92n9ggz5.jpg

This is basically a separate storage just for glyphs that works much like a coin collection book would. It would not only give the player more bag space, but it would also give the player an interface to be able to see which Runes they have learned and which ones they haven't. -Quality of Life-

Thoughts?
:.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »

After playing multiple characters, I found that any glyph that I would find questing/leveling, I would sell straight away just to clear bag space. Only to buy these same glyphs from the vendor when I make a new set of gear or get a new piece leveling.

I think this design can be improved upon using what I call "The Tome of Glyphs"423z92n9ggz5.jpg

This is basically a separate storage just for glyphs that works much like a coin collection book would. It would not only give the player more bag space, but it would also give the player an interface to be able to see which Runes they have learned and which ones they haven't. -Quality of Life-

Thoughts?

I think that it's pretty much a lot of unnecessary work that could be better spent in other areas when you consider how cheap white glyphs are, which are all that you can buy from vendors.
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭

Thoughts?

I think that it's pretty much a lot of unnecessary work that could be better spent in other areas when you consider how cheap white glyphs are, which are all that you can buy from vendors.

Love these forums. Is that the only thing you could think of that is negative about it? If so, I call that a win.
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually a very cool idea Briizz, I always hated trying to mess with my bar, or gear, and having "Inventory Full" pop up, just to see that I have 10 white glyphs hogging space, if they don't implement this then make glyphs stack.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thoughts?

Just get a character who hasn't maxed out enchanting to deconstruct them. It takes a lot to max out enchanting and every little helps, and getting as many characters as possible to enchanting level 40 or higher gives you a character that can get Kuta in the mail.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want this...
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    kimboh wrote: »
    Love it