The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Oh my sweet Blackwater, pls never change

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD having all six scrolls and emperor yesterday was a lot of fun. :p
    Lots of tough defense battles with good ticks to hang on though.
    But alas one can't hold all that forever. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 15, 2015 10:50AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, and this isnt salt or sour or anything, but having full on poplocked AD with at least 60 people running in a straight line to every keep does tend to work. I mean where did that zerg come from, nearly none of those peeps are BB regulars. Guesting in whole guilds of alts to disrupt an otherwise balanced campaign. Fair play but cheap O_o

Quite honestly I rather enjoyed 1vXing the AD that kept trying to gate camp and farm near Glade. Trust me when I say I gave a lot more teabags than I received. Delicious AP all around. No lag either. Also your emp was thwarted finally when some of us started carrying detect potions. Good escape artist, not really much of a group friendly build. Youd probably still have it if he was more aoe or something.

You also realize that during that day emp was almost crowned twice by EP, and 2 keeps short for DC. It was a crapshoot who was going to get it over the course of that afternoon.

Whacky fast paced campaign though. Too bad DC just doesnt have the numbers to match EP or AD in terms of raw bodies or coverage.

Edited by Rylana on April 15, 2015 1:08PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at Roe watching our back DC what numbers there were put a a good fight.
    Sadly I am 25K xp from vet on my Templar so reroll or become meteor fodder as VR1. lol

Maybe I will dust off my DC VR14 sorc who I have never done PvP on and l2p again.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 15, 2015 2:25PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at Roe watching our back DC what numbers there were put a a good fight.
    Sadly I am 25K xp from vet on my Templar so reroll or become meteor fodder as VR1. lol

Maybe I will dust off my DC VR14 sorc who I have never done PvP on and l2p again.

Were you part of that group I was holding off solo at roe, almost flipped it and finally (over five minutes later -.- ) the cavalry arrived to save it?

That... was some intense PvP (for me anyway)
    Edited by Rylana on April 15, 2015 10:02PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there, we kept taking the farm back then DC would take it back and so on.
    Bouncing back and forth to Fare, and EP took Alessia with your scroll. lol
    Yeah that is exactly what is so fun about BB.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 16, 2015 1:53AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if DC could have messed up this cycle any more than they did. Three different times they had a chance to crown emp and run the map, and they blew it each time. Its kind of sad really, no one uses voice comms, they have massive scroll blinders, and its like they were trying to self-sabotage their momentum every time they had it.

My last piece of advice for the DC faction on BB - When you have a chance to crown emperor, you do it. Emp on the non vet is absolutely godmode and benefits the entire faction with bonus health to boot. You saw what yellow did with it at the start of the cycle. You dont pass it up, you take it.

Night before last when we were one keep away and you all wanted to push Farragut for a scroll, and failed to get it for four hours, ultimately letting red come back and recap half of the map while you channeled your inner lemming.... i just have no words. Had you pushed that last keep (and chances are very high that would have succeeded, we had crazy good momentum taking BRK, and despite their numbers, yellow was horribly overextended trying to take the red scroll up at kings) the map would be blue and we probably would have won the campaign.

As it was, yellow ended up taking the very scroll you were trying to get out of farragut, backcapped roebeck and ash, and then played defense the rest of the night while you all got pushed in by red up north. You never ever stop forward momentum.

Hopefully you learned something.
    Edited by Rylana on April 17, 2015 4:05PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I must say adieu to my favorite Blackwater Blade and move on to I guess Chillrend as I hit VR1. :'(
    First thing I noticed on Chill is a much more colorful chat, if you know what I mean. lol
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I wonder if DC could have messed up this cycle any more than they did. Three different times they had a chance to crown emp and run the map, and they blew it each time. Its kind of sad really, no one uses voice comms, they have massive scroll blinders, and its like they were trying to self-sabotage their momentum every time they had it.

My last piece of advice for the DC faction on BB - When you have a chance to crown emperor, you do it. Emp on the non vet is absolutely godmode and benefits the entire faction with bonus health to boot. You saw what yellow did with it at the start of the cycle. You dont pass it up, you take it.

Night before last when we were one keep away and you all wanted to push Farragut for a scroll, and failed to get it for four hours, ultimately letting red come back and recap half of the map while you channeled your inner lemming.... i just have no words. Had you pushed that last keep (and chances are very high that would have succeeded, we had crazy good momentum taking BRK, and despite their numbers, yellow was horribly overextended trying to take the red scroll up at kings) the map would be blue and we probably would have won the campaign.

As it was, yellow ended up taking the very scroll you were trying to get out of farragut, backcapped roebeck and ash, and then played defense the rest of the night while you all got pushed in by red up north. You never ever stop forward momentum.

Dont be salty because they intentionally didnt push the map for you.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh sneaky sneaky, as usual youve got it all wrong. Im not angry at them, I feel legitimately sorry for them. Its silly decisions like that that cost them campaign score every time. On blackwater, you crown first, then run map, it doesnt work like it does in vet.

Had they made the right decision for the faction, blue would have won last cycle and came into this one with both an active emperor and all six scrolls, youd better believe that. You werent there for my first reign, your little 10 hour long one yesterday was a joke compared to my first. Go check out the ESOstat scores for Blackwater last august and note when I was emperor and after I leveled out. Notice what happens to the red score before, during, and after my reign, and tell me again how it was a good idea to not crown me :)

Protip: The cycle that ended the day after my reign was over is the most dominant points victory in EP blackwater history with almost 30,000. Red has only eked out a bare few meager victories since, and no emp besides rubixy has ever been as purely dominant.
    Edited by Rylana on April 19, 2015 4:50AM
  • xDOVAHKIINx
    xDOVAHKIINx
    ✭✭✭

Oh sneaky sneaky, as usual youve got it all wrong. Im not angry at them, I feel legitimately sorry for them. Its silly decisions like that that cost them campaign score every time. On blackwater, you crown first, then run map, it doesnt work like it does in vet.

Had they made the right decision for the faction, blue would have won last cycle and came into this one with both an active emperor and all six scrolls, youd better believe that. You werent there for my first reign, your little 10 hour long one yesterday was a joke compared to my first. Go check out the ESOstat scores for Blackwater last august and note when I was emperor and after I leveled out. Notice what happens to the red score before, during, and after my reign, and tell me again how it was a good idea to not crown me :)

Protip: The cycle that ended the day after my reign was over is the most dominant points victory in EP blackwater history with almost 30,000. Red has only eked out a bare few meager victories since, and no emp besides rubixy has ever been as purely dominant.

I ate a brownie all by myself today. I feel very proud of myself. I will cherish that moment forever. Because of the accomplishment I made. I am awesome. I will tell everybody. I am great.
    "According to most of the people on these forums, every organized 16 man guild group is a lagblobbing pulsespamming zerg."-Fmonk
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xdovakinx, you really are a toxic person aren't you?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana on the forum erks me no end. I think more than a few times I've said something like, have you been told your awesome today?... or words to that effect. Trolls hard on the forum and probably in tells too.

But Rylana in person... Well, you always see him rallying up the troops, being helpful in zone to newbies and melting the faces of enemies. Can't argue with anything I've seen first hand from him. The forum though...

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Rylana on the forum erks me no end. I think more than a few times I've said something like, have you been told your awesome today?... or words to that effect. Trolls hard on the forum and probably in tells too.

But Rylana in person... Well, you always see him rallying up the troops, being helpful in zone to newbies and melting the faces of enemies. Can't argue with anything I've seen first hand from him. The forum though...

The game is for serious business, the forum is for fun. <3 But the game is for trolling too, like in Nikel. But thanks for the words, I appreciate them.

Make a new lowbie :(
    Edited by Rylana on April 21, 2015 12:55AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did, level 16 DK, just got on him and it's AWESOME....

Why have I never run a DK before... 20 Kill streak so far. Loving it.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have to cave and make another noob. lol